Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

New Nissan 370z

Old 05-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Bath salt trippin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon
Default Re: New Nissan 370z

Every car in this thread is butt fugly.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:37 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by tiki240
333 HP means 280 ish at the wheels... and still no sunroof.
Not necessarily. My Mach1 was rated at 310 and dynoed 290/311.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Word..aight then!

ISUZUPERFORMA is an unknown quantity at this point

Not too different. Same chassis with (I assume) 3.7L versus the 3.5L engine. Not bad looking I guess. However, the R35 Skyline is something to get all hot & bothered about. I want that car!! 3.8L twin turbo right? Right at 500 horse or just a bit below....DREAM CAR!
Old 05-23-2008, 11:06 AM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

I really want to put money on that your posting so much, just so you can go be another FS troll.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:19 PM
Word..aight then!

ISUZUPERFORMA is an unknown quantity at this point

??? FS troll? LOL

English little guy. I don't speak idiot! I am posting so much because I can! You are the same guy that were rude in one of my threads. Who is the one starting threads showing the fact that their mommie knows more about the new car scene than they do? Then, to help your thread, I brought up a much nicer car to talk about & this is the thanks I get... So how old are you anyways? Your panties...I mean maturity level is showing...
Old 05-23-2008, 12:30 PM
Snoochie boochies

Beachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond repute

You're doing an awful lot of shit-talking and being overly confrontational.

You'll fit right in around here.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:33 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by ISUZUPERFORMA
??? FS troll? LOL

English little guy. I don't speak idiot! I am posting so much because I can! You are the same guy that were rude in one of my threads. Who is the one starting threads showing the fact that their mommie knows more about the new car scene than they do? Then, to help your thread, I brought up a much nicer car to talk about & this is the thanks I get... So how old are you anyways? Your panties...I mean maturity level is showing...
That thread hasnt been posted in for what 4 days? It was dead and i could care less. My mom came home and said something about it, so i decided to post a thread and see if anyone knew more about the car. Want my age so you can get into my panties.. i see.