Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Yellow Mazda wagon (goes off the road)

Old 05-14-2008, 07:25 AM
stop projecting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aggression Aggression Aggression Aggression Aggression
Default Yellow Mazda wagon (goes off the road)

I was on my way to work yesterday when a yellow mazda wagon goes by me then does an illegal lane change by whipping across 3 lanes of traffic. He was driving like an asshat for the most part before this even happened. So after whipping across 3 lanes of traffic...going into the far right lane to get off the Greenbriar exit he wasn't paying attention and jams his breaks on cause after balling across the lanes he didn't realize that traffic was slowing down and he weaves onto the burm and then goes off the road and down into the grass next to the wall.

I remember seeing a rumble bee sticker in his back window. It also was lowered with some sort of exhaust.

If your on here...you might want to start driving a bit more responsibly cause your going to end up hurting someone or yourself!

Hope your ok and I hope there was little to no damage done to your car.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:29 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: Yellow Mazda wagon (goes off the road)

he needs to stop driving period!
Old 05-14-2008, 08:35 AM
little family sedan

Naoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to behold

he told me that someone cut him off and he ran off the road
Old 05-14-2008, 09:11 AM
stop projecting

Originally Posted by 02ZOOM
he told me that someone cut him off and he ran off the road
Sorry....not the case at all. He is the one that cut across 3 lanes in one swoop...then traffic was starting to slow ahead for the exit and he wasn't paying attention to this (not sure what he was focused on at this time, but it wasn't the traffic in front of him) and then he swerves over to avoid hitting the car in front of him cause he can't break in time and hits the gravel on the burm which in turn forces him into the grass and down towards the wall.

I saw it all happen!

I just hope his car or him didn't sustain any damages.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

sprinter11 has disabled reputation

Thank you for your concern aggression. Do you drive the white sti? Im not denying that i did not go across three lanes i did so in a manner where i did not cut anyone off but as soon as i got in the far right lane a black mustang got in front of me at the same time i was getting over he slammed on his brakes and i slammed on mine. To avoid hitting his car i turned to the right and went into the ditch. I called the state police they came and got my car towed out of the ditch. it is fine jus needed new tires i did not get a ticket because i had a guy in a maroon f150 explain what he saw. I was in a rush to get to work on time that was my fault for not leaving my house on time. Everything is ok though.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:53 AM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

I lol'd
Old 05-14-2008, 05:34 PM
stop projecting

Yep, that was me in the white sti, glad to hear there was no damage to your car.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

exvdubber has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sprinter11
Thank you for your concern aggression. Do you drive the white sti? Im not denying that i did not go across three lanes i did so in a manner where i did not cut anyone off but as soon as i got in the far right lane a black mustang got in front of me at the same time i was getting over he slammed on his brakes and i slammed on mine. To avoid hitting his car i turned to the right and went into the ditch. I called the state police they came and got my car towed out of the ditch. it is fine jus needed new tires i did not get a ticket because i had a guy in a maroon f150 explain what he saw. I was in a rush to get to work on time that was my fault for not leaving my house on time. Everything is ok though.
hey good job clarifying sprinter, I almost thought Agression was gonna give you a ticket and take you to court for drivin like an "asshat"...wow, why do people post about accidents that they were not involved in? I can see if your "rumble bee" buzzed a lil too close to his sti, Aspen white to be exact, but damn...btw, I laughed the whole time i wrote this post
Old 05-20-2008, 08:11 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by exvdubber
hey good job clarifying sprinter, I almost thought Agression was gonna give you a ticket and take you to court for drivin like an "asshat"...wow, why do people post about accidents that they were not involved in? I can see if your "rumble bee" buzzed a lil too close to his sti, Aspen white to be exact, but damn...btw, I laughed the whole time i wrote this post
so, were you involved in this accident?
Old 05-20-2008, 08:16 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by sprinter11
It doesn't change the fact that you drive like a tard

Quick Reply: Yellow Mazda wagon (goes off the road)