Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

My RLZ Powered All Motor CRX

Old 11-11-2005, 10:37 AM
All-Motor Street Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My RLZ Powered All Motor CRX

Originally Posted by Tom
Damn nice numbers for an all motor honda! Congrats on finishing your build.
Thanks a lot!
Old 11-11-2005, 10:38 AM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Greaser
i'm going to smack matt in his wobble headed face for making me think it was his car.

all the time i'm thinking when i see you in the shop working on it....(who the fuck is this working on matt's shit? ) hahahha

i'm "derek" at millennium. combover/ HA HA laugh.....
haha, yeah Ive heard that before. Matt worked on that car more than anyone...I just footed the bill
Old 11-11-2005, 10:47 AM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

i like your style jay <3
Old 12-18-2005, 09:47 AM
REDBETTY

96Integra has disabled reputation

HEY MAN, I REMEMBER GOING OUT TO THE TRACK AND SEEING YOU RUN 15'S AND 16'S IN A CLASS WITH ONLY BUILT MUSCLE CARS (WHEN THEY HEARD YOUR CAR START UP, THEY HAD NO CLUE...FAT ALCOHOLICS ON WELFARE, BECAUSE ALL OF THERE MONEY WENT INTO THEIR CAMERO SS! LOL) ...BREAKING AXLES AND 2ND GEAR NOT WORKING...RUN AFTER RUN AFTER RUN! THEN YOU BROKE THE AXLE AND ALSO THE PHANTOM GRIP...IT SEEMED AS IF THIS SHIT WAS NEVER GONNA RUN. YOU ONLY HAD AROUND 3 FANS IN THE BLEACHERS AND MATT AND DAMEON WALKING YOU OUT TO THE TRACK. BUT WHEN YOU BROKE INTO THE MID 11'S, IT WAS ALL WORHT IT! I THINK YOU EVEN STARTED TO GET TEARS IN YOUR EYES. 2 YEARS TO BUILD THAT NEVER ENDING PROJECT AND NOW LOOK WHERE YOU'RE AT. SURE DO WISH I WOULD HAVE GOT THAT PICTURE OF YOUR CAR WHEN YOU FIRST BROKE INTO THE 11'S! THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING SICK!

HOW ABOUT A THANKS TO ME FOR GIVING JAY THE AEM WIDEBAND...???

HENSE GIVE HIM, YEA HE HAS YET TO PAY ME BACK FOR IT. :-\

Last edited by 96Integra; 12-18-2005 at 09:57 AM.