Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

My RLZ Powered All Motor CRX

Old 08-04-2005, 07:52 PM
Everyday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ BlackEJ
Default Re: My RLZ Powered All Motor CRX

Awesome Jay, I am glad to see her finally done, I remember when you use to mess with her at Matt's shop.
Man can wait to get back to VA.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:54 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

badass fucking rex for sure
Old 08-05-2005, 02:46 AM
Registered Member

"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam

Originally Posted by JETSWU87
what compression you running?
Gotta keep some things secret
Old 08-05-2005, 04:34 AM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JETSWU87
what compression you running?
Its over 15:1...
Old 08-05-2005, 04:37 AM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BlackEJ
Awesome Jay, I am glad to see her finally done, I remember when you use to mess with her at Matt's shop.
Man can wait to get back to VA.
Haha, seems like so long ago...hurry up and get back to the beach yo!
Old 08-05-2005, 04:38 AM
All-Motor Street Car

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, it is much appreciated.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by "SI"ngle Cam
Gotta keep some things secret
Compression is nothing secret.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Nice job Jay. Will you be at MIR this weekend? If so I would like to shoot a few pictures. Some track shots would be nice.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Hello Novian

bolivianfuego has disabled reputation

Just like i said on h-t. WEll done bro. And yea are you going to MIR this weekend?
Old 08-05-2005, 09:45 AM
All-Motor Street Car

My axles didn't come in on time, so I guess I won't be racing this weekend. I will be at Atco on the 27th and 28th for Nopi, and I may be at VMP on the 20th for a TNT.

ZEROpsi, I would like to take you up on that offer though!

Quick Reply: My RLZ Powered All Motor CRX