Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Mustang Foxbody Headlight Question

Old 10-29-2006, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CJ0920 has disabled reputation
Default Mustang Foxbody Headlight Question

I was wondering if someone can help me out. Well I have a '90 Volvo 740Turbo, and was thinking that the headlights are very simular to the mustags 87-93. I remember how my 90LX looked and that's when I saw that they sell projector headlights for them. So I was wondering if anyone can help me out by measuring your headlight for me. I need the width and hight. This way I can figure out if it is possible to put them on the Volvo.
Also anyone have projector headlights on a stang? I was wondering if there any good, I plan on putting HID's in them. Thanks.
Old 10-29-2006, 06:34 PM
12 Seconds, FINALLY

MustangCRZY302 has a spectacular aura aboutMustangCRZY302 has a spectacular aura aboutMustangCRZY302 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Mustang Foxbody Headlight Question

I don't know exact sizes, but from memory, I beleive the Volvo lights are pretty big, but if you can get it to work, go for it
Old 10-29-2006, 07:15 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Let me know if you do...I've thought about doing a HID conversion on my Fox Body, too.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:02 PM
notched

Colt45 will become famous soon enough

I had the cheap ebay, APC projectors on my fox, they collected condensation and water pretty quickly and started to yellow so i took them off after 4 weeks and bought some clear OEMs.

I was able to use to fit the OEM stock headlight bulbs in my projectors headlights assembly so I didn't use the projector beams that much. The stock headlights lit the road more anyways.