Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

In the market for a new car? STAY AWAY FROM RK!

Old 08-17-2004, 04:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Special is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: In the market for a new car? STAY AWAY FROM RK!

I went there for warranty work one day and thought I would look over their used car lot at the Chevy dealership. I found a car that I had been wanting to buy to do a restore on, a 92 Z28 with the 5.7L. There was no price on the car so I asked the salesman and do you know what he said? He said he couldn't tell me the price of the car. Not that he didn't know but wasn't allowed to tell me the price. He said we don't give out the price of the cars until you test drive them. I told him that I didn't want to test drive the car until I heard numbers. Mind you I drove up in the vette so it wasn't like he thought I had no money. He was hoping that I would offer them a lot more money than they were looking for and rip me off. I asked him a couple more times and he kept saying that he couldn't disclose the price until I drove the car and when I did I would want to buy the car right there. Finally I asked the guy to leave me the hell alone but he wouldn't. Finally I stood right in his face and said "Dude, get the FU** out of my face now. I am tired of dealing with your bullsh**" he then says, "you don't have to be rude, if you want me to leave then just say so"

They tried the same thing on their new vettes to with their loan adjusted value. They wouldn't tell me a price they would start talking on.