Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Local Fairlady Z (and Fair Ladies) Discussion Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 06:44 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02
Default Re: Local Fairlady Z (and Fair Ladies) Discussion Thread

The guy that organized it uploaded video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArU2DnxrJs&feature=youtu.be
Old 03-30-2014, 06:35 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Finally got around to installing most of my suspension. Gotta finish up the front tomorrow and align it.

Old 03-31-2014, 08:26 PM
nacho libre

guiltyTACOs has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Finally got around to installing most of my suspension. Gotta finish up the front tomorrow and align it.

not a z fan but all that gold and shinyness looks goooood

and just curious are those YONAKAS??????
Old 03-31-2014, 08:42 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Got teh brake kit fit up. Waiting on a wheel for test fit that I think will clear better than the VS-XX. I may put works back on one day but it will probably require ordering two new R-disk fronts so I can get the additional clearance and the exact offset that I need.

Old 04-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen smokescreen

hi everyone!

Hi everyone!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:48 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

^^^ oh haiii!!!

Just got the kojin wheel in. Specs are 18x8.5 +35. They clear the big brake kit by almost 10 mm!!! Just ordered three more.

I weighed them too. 21.4 lbs in case anybody needs that info. Enkei doesn't have it on their spec sheet for this type of wheel for some reason.

Old 04-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Registered member

jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02

Very nice, I like those. What brake kit are you running? Rotor size? I just paid for a set of brackets to let me run a set of Wilwood Superlite calipers with the 12.2" rotor from the 350Z with the Brembos.

Decided to drive the car today so I could enjoy the weather with the tops out. Stupid clutch slave decided to shit itself, so the car is stuck in the parking lot at the office till I can get up here with a trailer to take it home.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:16 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Originally Posted by jaqattack02
Very nice, I like those. What brake kit are you running? Rotor size? I just paid for a set of brackets to let me run a set of Wilwood Superlite calipers with the 12.2" rotor from the 350Z with the Brembos.

Decided to drive the car today so I could enjoy the weather with the tops out. Stupid clutch slave decided to shit itself, so the car is stuck in the parking lot at the office till I can get up here with a trailer to take it home.
It is brembo 4 pots from an SRT-8 Challenger with Z1 motorsports 370z two piece sport rotors. I believe they're like 14" or 14.1". Something like that. Rears will be the conversion to the same caliper and rotor that come on the 370Z sport. It is all sitting here in the house but I can't put any of it on until I get these other 3 wheels in and get tires mounted on them. Sad face.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Yardjass
It is brembo 4 pots from an SRT-8 Challenger with Z1 motorsports 370z two piece sport rotors. I believe they're like 14" or 14.1". Something like that. Rears will be the conversion to the same caliper and rotor that come on the 370Z sport. It is all sitting here in the house but I can't put any of it on until I get these other 3 wheels in and get tires mounted on them. Sad face.
Ah, nice. I've seen that kit. Thought about it for mine, but it pretty much requires and 18" wheel, and I've always thought 18s are too big on a Z31.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:54 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by guiltyTACOs
not a z fan but all that gold and shinyness looks goooood

and just curious are those YONAKAS??????

No, they are PBM Comp coilovers.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 04-03-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Quick Reply: Local Fairlady Z (and Fair Ladies) Discussion Thread