Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Local Fairlady Z (and Fair Ladies) Discussion Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 07:21 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Local Fairlady Z (and Fair Ladies) Discussion Thread

In the spirit of the gents discussing S2k's, 240's, etc. (and the fags discussing Miatas) lets talk about Z cars. Oh, and hot chicks. Hotness is encouraged but please keep any pictures of females in accordance with forum rules. In other words, fully clothed and safe for work. Do not post nudity, do not post scantily clad. Don't be a fuckhead.

Here' mine going up yesterday. I put the Powertrix front camber arms and tension rods in. I also recently installed their coilovers and some rear arms. I've had it about three years and like any old Z, it is a work in progress. I both love it and hate it.

...and here's a fair lady on a fairlady

Old 11-17-2013, 07:25 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: Local Fairlady Z (and Fair Ladies) Discussion Thread

I don't own a Z but in for bishez
Old 11-17-2013, 08:08 AM
Registered Member

miata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these parts
Default Local Fairlady Z (and Fair Ladies) Discussion Thread

I guess im a fag
Old 11-17-2013, 08:41 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by miata_kid
I guess im a fag
You can only place so much blame on the car.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:15 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

more pics of the lady
Old 11-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Still got this... still working on it.

Old 11-18-2013, 06:39 AM
Registered member

valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1

Can G's join?

and mine:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 11-18-2013, 08:36 AM
Registered member

jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02

I've got a build thread going for my Z31 on here, although it's a bit behind. I've made a face plate to fill the radio hole that also has a bracket for my Zeitronix ZT-2 LCD display. Also installed a set of Touge Factory bump steer spacers and a Tial Q blow off valve.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/auto...roject-447547/

Hoping to get this shot in the 2014 Z31performance.com calendar, waiting for voting to end.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:41 AM
Registered member

jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02

It's too bad my brother isn't a member here. He's one of the top local Z31 whores. He's had 5 or 6 himself. Currently has 4 parked at his house, at one point there were 6. 1 is his, 2 belong to a friend of ours, 1 parts car, 1 project car, and the other belongs guy who is paying him to build it for him.

He also has a 280ZX he's trying to sell, if any of you know someone interested. Runs and drives, solid body. Would make a good project for someone.

Last edited by jaqattack02; 11-18-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Old 11-18-2013, 03:42 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by jaqattack02
It's too bad my brother isn't a member here. He's one of the top local Z31 whores. He's had 5 or 6 himself. Currently has 4 parked at his house, at one point there were 6. 1 is his, 2 belong to a friend of ours, 1 parts car, 1 project car, and the other belongs guy who is paying him to build it for him.

He also has a 280ZX he's trying to sell, if any of you know someone interested. Runs and drives, solid body. Would make a good project for someone.
That's pretty awesome. I'd love a 280 but I have too many funds tied up in the current one. BlackTrax has been developing an LSX swap kit for the Z32, due to be complete in the spring. That's probably where I'm going next

Welcome everybody

Last edited by Yardjass; 11-18-2013 at 03:44 PM.

Quick Reply: Local Fairlady Z (and Fair Ladies) Discussion Thread