Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

An interesting drive back to VA w/ the Panoz in tow... some memorable quotes.

Old 11-12-2007, 06:11 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rexrunner rexrunner rexrunner
Default Re: An interesting drive back to VA w/ the Panoz in tow... some memorable quotes.

LOL, I can see a mazda from it, barely, but a supra,wow. Nice car bro and enjoy it.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:47 AM
Registered member

Sabotage10 has disabled reputation
Default Re: An interesting drive back to VA w/ the Panoz in tow... some memorable quotes.

it actually does have familiar lines of an FD. Can't wait to see some in-car footage.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:26 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Brian, PM me what they're using for an ECU, etc., in there. I'm always curious to see what people are using in their race setups. Send me some cockpit shots too..

Time to start building a higher output power plant, cold weather is coming.. That 302 looks waaay too stock for such a purpose built racer. By the way, did I see something about an MSD rev limiter? Does that mean that the ECU is stock and the MSD is a bitched up piggyback? Ditch that and get some real electronics.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 11-12-2007 at 08:32 AM.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:28 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

He said cockpit.......uh huh, uh huh.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:35 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

That's like the dumbasses that keep asking if I have a 5.0 and their friend had one just like this in 92
Old 11-12-2007, 08:43 AM
wheels up bitches

Z-Rated Z-Rated

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
If anything I'll build a 331 for it. That way I don't have to fab anything or change the trans etc.

Ferrell Pkwy or Damneck?
on 64E. you were traveling in the fast lane where the construction is around battlefield. you didnt have your cover on!
Old 11-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

I love it, you own a Mazda now.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:04 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

glad to hear you got the car back safely, and you shoulda already know to expect stupid remarks from the general public
Old 11-12-2007, 09:14 AM
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

<<< = you.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Brian, PM me what they're using for an ECU, etc., in there. I'm always curious to see what people are using in their race setups. Send me some cockpit shots too..

Time to start building a higher output power plant, cold weather is coming.. That 302 looks waaay too stock for such a purpose built racer. By the way, did I see something about an MSD rev limiter? Does that mean that the ECU is stock and the MSD is a bitched up piggyback? Ditch that and get some real electronics.
Yes.... it's using a stock ECU... I'm not sure it has a rev limiter in place... I took it to 5500 rpms on the street and it didn't stutter... We'll see.

I'll snap some interior shots when I get a chance... need to get the vette out to Gary's shop in Suffolk so I can start working on that. Then the Panoz goes on jacks to get a detailed look over.
Originally Posted by Z-Rated
on 64E. you were traveling in the fast lane where the construction is around battlefield. you didnt have your cover on!
Ahhh yeah... rollin.
Originally Posted by 240sxftw
glad to hear you got the car back safely, and you shoulda already know to expect stupid remarks from the general public
Yes... I know people are stupid, but the few quotes yesterday were enough to make me want to share.

Quick Reply: An interesting drive back to VA w/ the Panoz in tow... some memorable quotes.