Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

integra type r, lan evo reveiws

Old 09-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stilldrivensf has disabled reputation
Default integra type r, lan evo reveiws

who has one of these cars? i'd like to hear your reveiws. i want to get rid of my sti.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:46 PM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN
Default Re: integra type r, lan evo reveiws

your just going to get personal opinions. so you may not like the same as the next guy. they are both great cars. what EXACTLY do you want to know about them
Old 09-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Boredinva05 has disabled reputation

There's a guy Steve who has a Champion White ITR who lives in York County, I know he's a member on one of the forums I can't remember if it's this one or the .net one that people hate, lol. I have his number somewhere if I find it I'll put you in touch with him. I know he was selling it a while back, dunno if he still has it though.

That said, I've been taken for a ride in it and I loved it, far more than any other Integra I've ever been in. Plus he takes immaculate care of his vehicles too, the last time I saw the car was about a year ago and I would say it's still in factory condition. Can't say anything about Evo's though because I don't know what kind you're thinking of.

Last edited by Boredinva05; 09-12-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by slammedNsloLS
your just going to get personal opinions. so you may not like the same as the next guy. they are both great cars. what EXACTLY do you want to know about them
i'm perfectly ok with that as long as there are specifics. i don't really want to hear about aesthetic opinions, though. i'd like to hear about track driving, gas mileage, insurance cost, parking it in the city, stuff that breaks down, corner entry. everything.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Registered Member

UnknownRicer UnknownRicer

what don't you like about your STI?
Old 09-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

Originally Posted by stilldrivensf
i'm perfectly ok with that as long as there are specifics. i don't really want to hear about aesthetic opinions, though. i'd like to hear about track driving, gas mileage, insurance cost, parking it in the city, stuff that breaks down, corner entry. everything.
Being as its an Integra Type-R, it'll likely be stolen and/or stripped. Not trying to be funny.....more or less, i'm trying to be serious here.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by UnknownRicer
what don't you like about your STI?
i drove an evo.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Registered member

1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT

Originally Posted by Boredinva05
There's a guy Steve who has a Champion White ITR who lives in York County, I know he's a member on one of the forums I can't remember if it's this one or the .net one that people hate, lol. I have his number somewhere if I find it I'll put you in touch with him. I know he was selling it a while back, dunno if he still has it though.

That said, I've been taken for a ride in it and I loved it, far more than any other Integra I've ever been in. Plus he takes immaculate care of his vehicles too, the last time I saw the car was about a year ago and I would say it's still in factory condition. Can't say anything about Evo's though because I don't know what kind you're thinking of.
what dot net one that everyone hates??
Old 09-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by OSSHWA
Being as its an Integra Type-R, it'll likely be stolen and/or stripped. Not trying to be funny.....more or less, i'm trying to be serious here.
ugh. it seems that hondas are stolen regularly, are they particularly easy to rip off? something that appeals to me with a low power fwd is the amount of time you can just go wide open or just do silly things like crazy throttle lift mid turn and get the car to go sideways then just get back on the throttle to straigthen the car out. too easy to have fun without being serious.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:05 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by stilldrivensf
ugh. it seems that hondas are stolen regularly, are they particularly easy to rip off? something that appeals to me with a low power fwd is the amount of time you can just go wide open or just do silly things like crazy throttle lift mid turn and get the car to go sideways then just get back on the throttle to straigthen the car out. too easy to have fun without being serious.
You aren't going to get an ITR sideways in a corner by lifting.

You can get an ITR cheap as shit now, and beat the piss out of it and it won't break down. They handle amazing and are easy to drive everyday. I daily mine and track it. Pads, fluid and tires and you are set.