Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Initial D Ver.2 Arcade Game!!!!

Old 07-19-2003, 07:10 PM
Slowest 240 EVER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03

well I'm up for that team thing, but also the way I see it the points is not really all that because one of my friend have 400,000+ ponts and I can still beat him with my car w/ only 100,000 points.
Old 07-19-2003, 08:31 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

im building my car to look like mako and miyuki's sil-eighty...so im switching to the tri-projector headlights instead and getting the s13 wangan wing...anybody know of any rims that look like theirs?! LoL anyway...
Old 07-20-2003, 06:40 AM
rotary desu ne!?

DomokunSPL is an unknown quantity at this point

i'd have to watch the anime again. but if i remeber right they are a two or three piece wheel :-\ $$$
but yeah Probe i know exactly what your talkin about. the f355 game is hot. but a little on the learning curve side. and the guy with the hachi. yeah he told me the same shiz. he had a z and all this blah blah blah. they are all posers if you ask me. the white kid with the pony tail...i whooped his ass with my stock FC. and when they ask what i drive in real life. i also get the BS look. yeah i have a Fc just like mine in the game and a 3000gt. RRIIIIIIGGGHHT but i'll be back to the beach sometime this week coming up. if any of you wanna meet up sometime after my placement testing i'm down for a game or two. the chick can wait.

Last edited by DomokunSPL; 07-20-2003 at 07:10 AM.
Old 07-20-2003, 07:37 AM
Registered member

nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack

i am going to lynnhaven mall now just to see if these people that live at the game are as shitty as they sound.
Old 07-20-2003, 11:38 AM
wat

Sled has disabled reputation

Originally posted by ProbeGT-ZE
im building my car to look like mako and miyuki's sil-eighty...so im switching to the tri-projector headlights instead and getting the s13 wangan wing...anybody know of any rims that look like theirs?! LoL anyway...
ssr reverse formula mesh

Moda/Modex Tsuchiya Dori 2 Mesh

those look close

to be really accurate you need an oh shit handle on the passengers side
Old 07-20-2003, 06:55 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

nice! thanks bro'...any idea where i can find the handle??? i mean is it factory for jdm silvias and 180sxs? btw...the sil eighty that mako and sayuki drove had a 180sx center reflector right...?
Old 07-20-2003, 08:47 PM

boostedANT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DomokunSPL

then you got. this tall asian kid with a white girlfriend. both of them live there. but hes more of a mall rat. he actually leaves and comes back to see if his card has moved.

It takes a mall rat to know one.
Old 07-20-2003, 09:05 PM

Red 5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I live on the game...until i have to go to work. I drive an rx7 type R. My card name is Red 5. Im at lynnhaven during the day time and im always looking for more people who want to race. Are there a lot of ppl at greenbrier who race cuz not that many ppl want to battle at lynnhaven.

Also i have a small problem. I beat all the courses once so i got the one slash across all the chars and i raced Tak on Iro and beat him and then raced Bunta w/ his wrx and lost and now all my slashes are gone. Has anyone else had this problem or know what causes it so i can avoid it in the future.

Last edited by Red 5; 07-20-2003 at 09:17 PM.
Old 07-20-2003, 11:02 PM
Am Confused

MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18

Originally posted by DomokunSPL
Yeah i just got back from the beach. i had to apply to TCC and sence my aunt doesn't have the net i couldn't get in contact with anyone. soooooo i spent all my time at lynhaven (sp?) and played initial D. i got like a total of 7 plays in 3 days. there are a few retards that live on the machine. i would come once in the morning then leave TRY to find somethign to do sence i don't know the area i would end up back there sometime in the night and same freakin ppl haven't moved.

lets see you have a white guy with glasses and a ponytail at the back of his neck while the rest is cut......he smells. easy to spot. yeah he lives there.

you got another kid with sorta the same haircut but with mad AzN style. he doesn't smell. but i swear he ran up on my 3000gt going back to oceanfront in his riced out junkyard mirage. he denys it though.

then you got. this tall asian kid with a white girlfriend. both of them live there. but hes more of a mall rat. he actually leaves and comes back to see if his card has moved.

thhheeen you got the worst of them all...........the black kid.
HE SMEEEEELLLLLSSSS omg man at first he didn't play for while. then while i was on my winning streak he gets in the next machine and places his hands on the wheel only to reveal his underarms even more. i have never smelled anything so bad in my life. then after hes done with his ass whoopin he stands behind me. now i REALLY hate this because i don't know if its me smelling or not. talk about nasty. take a bath kid.
You hit the nail right on the head about htose kids and they have no other life WTF i hate those kids. Dont forget the dark goth kids up there I mean i have nothing aganist goths but those kids i just want to smack the SH*T out off of them. In the past 4 times i have been there i have gotten i think like 10 maybe 12 plays in. I think they need a couple more.
Old 07-20-2003, 11:43 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally posted by ProbeGT-ZE
nice! thanks bro'...any idea where i can find the handle??? i mean is it factory for jdm silvias and 180sxs? btw...the sil eighty that mako and sayuki drove had a 180sx center reflector right...?
Few things:
  • The rims are any reverse mesh rim with gold center or longchamp xr-4's, depending on what picture you're looking at.
  • The wangan wing on the Sileighty in Initial-D doesn't exist. Period. It's a combination of both styles of wangan wing available for the S13. The closest one is the one that you don't normally see, i.e. the one that rests not only on the trunk lid, but extends down against the rear trunk edge (i.e. the one that doesn't just sit on the trunk).
  • If you remove the trim panel that covers up the track the automatic seatbelt moves on, you can see that the holes for the oh-shit bar are already there. I think that any Nissan grab handle (go pillage a junkyard) should work. For best results, get rid of the auto-belts, because really.. those things are godawful.
  • Yes, it has a 180sx reflector panel.

Quick Reply: Initial D Ver.2 Arcade Game!!!!