Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Initial D Ver.2 Arcade Game!!!!

Old 07-18-2003, 05:40 AM
Virginia Beach 757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_crs has disabled reputation

After I leave the shop around 8pm or so
...crs
Old 07-18-2003, 07:31 AM
Blah Blah

Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo

so far only one team has been made so far that i heard of
Old 07-18-2003, 09:17 AM
Nunchuck Skillz

TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound

Yeah, Barst and I went over to Greenbriar to play. We had to wait 20 games before we could play. Those kids live on that machine. The memory card thing is what keeps the kids coming back. I checked to see how much one of those Machines cost. $8500 each.
If the Arcade people were smart, they would put in about 6 machines.
Old 07-18-2003, 03:24 PM
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta

here you go. now YOU can have the arcade inside your house.

http://www.coinopexpress.com/product...r._2_2479.html

build up your machine, then go bring your card to the mall afterwards and beast on those little kids
Old 07-18-2003, 03:30 PM
Eat a ding ding...

DrOpPeDRiCe is on a distinguished road

whats the point in waiting on these games???

Last edited by DrOpPeDRiCe; 07-19-2003 at 01:35 PM.
Old 07-18-2003, 03:31 PM
Eat a ding ding...

DrOpPeDRiCe is on a distinguished road

this is interesting...

Last edited by DrOpPeDRiCe; 07-19-2003 at 01:35 PM.
Old 07-19-2003, 09:30 AM
rotary desu ne!?

DomokunSPL is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i just got back from the beach. i had to apply to TCC and sence my aunt doesn't have the net i couldn't get in contact with anyone. soooooo i spent all my time at lynhaven (sp?) and played initial D. i got like a total of 7 plays in 3 days. there are a few retards that live on the machine. i would come once in the morning then leave TRY to find somethign to do sence i don't know the area i would end up back there sometime in the night and same freakin ppl haven't moved.

lets see you have a white guy with glasses and a ponytail at the back of his neck while the rest is cut......he smells. easy to spot. yeah he lives there.

you got another kid with sorta the same haircut but with mad AzN style. he doesn't smell. but i swear he ran up on my 3000gt going back to oceanfront in his riced out junkyard mirage. he denys it though.

then you got. this tall asian kid with a white girlfriend. both of them live there. but hes more of a mall rat. he actually leaves and comes back to see if his card has moved.

thhheeen you got the worst of them all...........the black kid.
HE SMEEEEELLLLLSSSS omg man at first he didn't play for while. then while i was on my winning streak he gets in the next machine and places his hands on the wheel only to reveal his underarms even more. i have never smelled anything so bad in my life. then after hes done with his ass whoopin he stands behind me. now i REALLY hate this because i don't know if its me smelling or not. talk about nasty. take a bath kid.
Old 07-19-2003, 01:31 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE
Default HoLY SHIT

yeahh i know the people ur talkin' 'bout...that guy w/ the glasses and pony tail is there from open to close from what i hear from the guy (max) that works there...i mean, it's a game, not life...they get all pissed when they lose as if they're actually racing on the street...and there were some doods like "i wonder how many of these guys actually drift" and some azn kid with glasses and a backpack was like "i mean, there's probably like what...two of us that really drift" and some tall white guy that was like "yeah i own two hachi's" yeah and one of them is a busted black shit that i saw at my work a few weeks ago, no doubt trying to buy parts to fix it...anyway...those guys need to take a break, there is life outside the mall...and the azn guy w/ the white g/f...yeah i went to school w/ him...i dunno' it's kinda sad how much those guys are into the game...i mean they must spend hundreds of dollars a week on the game...the black guy, JEEZUZ...whenever i see him i always hope i race before him or WaAaaY after him so the fans from DDR eX blows his musty smell away...heyy, drifting on the ferrarri f355 game is pretty fun too, lol...great way to kill time before ur next turn...btw, my card name is SIL80...and obviously i drive a blue Sil-Eighty...and i REALLY drive a black sil eighty (i told a couple guys there that and they kinda looked at me like i was a lying sack of shit...)
Old 07-19-2003, 02:29 PM
wat

Sled has disabled reputation

haha yeah i have a red s13 that i mess with every once in awhile....and once this guy who'se ass i STOMPED on irohazaka asked what i drove in real life... i say "same thing i drive on here" and the guy was like "NNNNOOOOOOO...."
Old 07-19-2003, 05:42 PM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

You still don't want none of the 180K FD3S!!!!! lol....I miss our Sil-80..did you fix the light?
crs

Quick Reply: Initial D Ver.2 Arcade Game!!!!