Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Initial D Ver.2 Arcade Game!!!!

Old 07-14-2003, 07:51 AM
lookoutdrift ae86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lookoutdriftmike is an unknown quantity at this point

my ae86 is parked outside and it really drives. lets drift for real.
Old 07-14-2003, 08:59 AM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

its up and running at southpark mall here in southside
havent played yet though
Old 07-14-2003, 05:44 PM
teamULTRASPEED

S2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond repute

i havent played yet, but the people i have seen play dont even drift... WTF???
Old 07-14-2003, 05:48 PM
wat

Sled has disabled reputation

its more of a grip game than drift..you can drift though
Old 07-15-2003, 06:58 AM
Registered Member

StreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these parts

I've been playing it when I go to lunch. I think I got the drifting part down finally. I don't think Greenbrier has their machine up yet, but I'll find out for sure today and let ya know whats up.
Old 07-15-2003, 07:16 AM
Registered Member

StreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these parts

I've been playing it when I go to lunch. I think I got the drifting part down finally. I don't think Greenbrier has their machine up yet, but I'll find out for sure today and let ya know whats up.
Old 07-15-2003, 10:03 PM
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta

the greenbrier one is still down. but lynnhaven is up. 3 tokens for a card.
Old 07-16-2003, 12:06 AM
Am Confused

MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18

Me and four friends went to the one in lynnhaven played for 4 hours strigth love that game.
Old 07-16-2003, 09:30 AM
Blah Blah

Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo
Default TEAMS

I was the thinking about starting teams. It was something i found on the net.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
"Each team has 5 members (give or take few depending on what you want) that will represent the heart and sould of your own respected arcade ID community... each person of the 5 is responsible for one course and only that one course, but going up and down... all races will be boost off... to make it simpler all courses that we paly will be dry.. for example.. you will decide who will do... akina or something... that particular person will do both akina up and down... it will best of rounds.. if there is a1- ite meaning lets say.. u win downhill but lose uphill... there'll be a coin toss choosing between uphill or downhill and i guess we can make this 3rd round wet.. winning a course is considered 1 point... there will be only 5 courses played... because myogi is excluded.. woever wins best of 5.. wins the team battle.. so if it really does come down to a2-2 ite... the Irohazaka drivers will probably be and intense match to watch... you can only drive one car for this team battle... so whatever car you guys choose u need to use that car for up and down.. clockwise and counter, inbound/outbound, etc.
So figure out who is good at what.. so you can't have some guy do like akina downhill and the that same guy do happo inbound or something... it has to be that particulaar person repsonsible for their own course.."
This somewhat how i think it should go, but i have more ideas and i can post those later, if you have any ideas about this post them, and tell me if you plan on making a team
Old 07-16-2003, 10:07 AM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

YOU DON"T WANT NONE OFF THE 190K FD3S spirt AAARRRRRAHHHH!!!!! lol....
who want's to be on my team???
crs

Quick Reply: Initial D Ver.2 Arcade Game!!!!