Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

I'm now an elitist prick.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:30 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: I'm now an elitist prick.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:43 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by I<3Strippers!

DO ITTTT
Linky no worky

Originally Posted by Computer_Nerd

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Old 01-16-2013, 02:31 PM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

Nice! The M-shoe is definitely a great step up from that 4-door grocery-getter. You still have a classic Z-car too?
Old 01-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

This thread needs moar s54. jkz

Should be a very nice car once you get all the little issues taken care of.

I drive/work on BMWs every day and the s54 z3 m coupe is still probably my favorite one that I will ever realistically own. They really are fun cars to drive.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:07 PM
Registered Member

djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck

Car is decent. It's very far from elitist when you have rims on an old BMW. They are fun to drive, though. Sucks you are already having problems after owning the car for two weeks. How much did you buy it for?
Old 01-16-2013, 07:23 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Its hard to be an elitist when driving a car that's 13 model years old and was bought used. Sorry, someone had to be the first to say it.

I really like those though, good choice. I love how quirky they look and the strange proportions. I really want a Z4 M Coupe.
On the contrary, any given trip to BFc's R&S section will show you that some of the elitistiest of the pricks drive 10+ year old BMWs. The rule seems to be that the more old, obsolete, mass-produced, and cheap your M-car is the farther you are up the douche pecking order. By this I means that old men in factory fresh E36 M3s basically look down their noses at anyone and everyone with the sheer gall to change their car in some way outside the factory spec.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:12 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

no apologies needed! Tits. Unless you LOVE penis mobile.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:01 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
no apologies needed! Tits. Unless you LOVE penis mobile.
So Blah?
Old 01-17-2013, 07:28 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by Priestiality
Nice! The M-shoe is definitely a great step up from that 4-door grocery-getter. You still have a classic Z-car too?
Yes sir! SSSSSHHHH! I'll be making some updates soon.

Originally Posted by djyuck
Car is decent. It's very far from elitist when you have rims on an old BMW. They are fun to drive, though. Sucks you are already having problems after owning the car for two weeks. How much did you buy it for?
/facepalm. They're not rims, they're the factory wheels. I knew about the issues before I got the car.

Originally Posted by Race B&on
On the contrary, any given trip to BFc's R&S section will show you that some of the elitistiest of the pricks drive 10+ year old BMWs. The rule seems to be that the more old, obsolete, mass-produced, and cheap your M-car is the farther you are up the douche pecking order. By this I means that old men in factory fresh E36 M3s basically look down their noses at anyone and everyone with the sheer gall to change their car in some way outside the factory spec.

E-30 elitistsssss
Old 01-17-2013, 07:34 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Originally Posted by travisnd
Makes me miss Matt's cock and balls!
Blah.

Quick Reply: I'm now an elitist prick.