Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

If you're ever driving through Greensboro, NC on I-40 stop at Foriegn Cars Europa...

Old 12-29-2008, 04:56 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default If you're ever driving through Greensboro, NC on I-40 stop at Foriegn Cars Europa...

It's truly an incredible dealership. Everytime I go to my parents house in Greensboro my father and I drive by to check out their inventory. The facility is set apart from any other dealerships or strip malls etc... it's visible from I-40, but kind of on it's own. I'd say it's a good 30,000 sq-ft maybe more... all showroom. Different areas for Aston martin, Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati etc. With the economy slow they have more inventory on the floor than I've ever seen. In one area they have an F50 and an F40 roped off.

It's the most exotic/luxury cars I've seen in one place other than a car show. It seems bigger than the dealerships I visited out in California when I was in Irvine a few years back.

Sorry... didn't snap any pictures other than one pear white V8 Vantage w/ my cell phone.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:20 AM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer
Default Re: If you're ever driving through Greensboro, NC on I-40 stop at Foriegn Cars Europa

I'll have to check it out if I'm ever passing through, sound like a fun place. What dealerships did you go to in SoCal? Most everywhere I've been has been relatively small (probably because of the astronomical price of land).
Old 12-29-2008, 05:22 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O
Default Re: If you're ever driving through Greensboro, NC on I-40 stop at Foriegn Cars Europa

wow...that's a big ass show room.

Will have to see this one day.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:23 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

I killed some time driving up and down PCH and stopped at 4 or 5 of them... can't remember which ones by name though. Remember seeing a Yellow Ford GT for $325,000. This was in 2004 when they were priced through the roof.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:26 AM
Fanboi

Actually looks like they switched the name back to Foriegn Cars Italia which is what they used to be when they were on Wendover Ave... when they moved to the I-40 location a few years back they changed the name for a bit. Here's their website: http://www.foreigncarsitalia.com/
Old 12-29-2008, 06:14 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Everytime I go to my mom's house in NC I see that place on I-40. I've never had the chance to stop by there though. But people from the dealership have come to stay at my hotel in Richmond for the past couple years for the European Car show they have on Brown's Island each year. They seem to be cool people for the most part. I still remember when one of them revved up an F430 for me in our driveway.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:27 AM
Fanboi

Next time you go stop in for a bit... it's an awesome place. I keep telling them one day I'll actually come in and buy something more than a t-shirt

I'd love to have a F-355 w/ Tubis one day.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:36 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Hell my uncle is just a few miles from there. Ill deff check it out next time we're down there
Old 12-29-2008, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

jbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to all

Just looked at the site, man they got some nice stuff there.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:04 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

I go to greensboro often for work. . . I'll stop by next time.

Quick Reply: If you're ever driving through Greensboro, NC on I-40 stop at Foriegn Cars Europa...