Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Honda131 Matthew Cole

Old 03-08-2009, 03:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hand is on a distinguished road
Default Honda131 Matthew Cole

Some of you may remember this thread:
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/looking-member-honda131-267879/

Last thing from Matthew Cole was Dec 18th saying “Man we r resolving it”. Matthew Cole called me said he had no money but he would be paying, and even apologized. So I told asked the mod’s to unlock his account so he could make some money if possible.

I let December and January go by pretty much due to the holidays and a few Birthdays one being our son’s and really didn’t want to deal with anything. So in Feb I try getting up with Matthew Cole and he won’t reply. Finally get up with him on MySpace and his answer was this:

“u did nuthin that u said u would and then when i tried to get in touch with u u never responded ...u disappeared and i never heard from u again ...i heard rumor that u got a motor already from a fund...and now after its been months not hearing from u u want to start harassing me and bullying me well im not gunna have it anymore so do what u have to i wont be bullied any longer”
Now the only thing I can think he is talking about with “nuthin that u said you would” meant he wanted a receipt for an insurance claim from some other member of the forums and I told him I’d ask the guy to give it to him. Of course I can’t control that.

Matthew Cole is correct I did get another motor. What he is not correct about is the “fund”..The fund he is talking about is the “Nicholas Hand Memorial Fund” which is for giving scholarships each and every year to kids that are going into the automotive industry. I would really really like to know who would be stupid enough to think we would take money out of that fund for ourselves.

Reason for the post is I would like Matthew Cole banned from DragVa. Even tho I notice he has not been on in awhile I am sure he will at some point or another, or will just register another name. In the meantime my wife has told me to let Matthew Cole go and not to worry about it. I guess she is like other mothers….So for now I will “BUT” at one point or another I will get what is owed me from Matthew Cole it’s just a matter of time.

p.s. The reason I use his name “Matthew Cole” each time is the forums are great in search engines. So if someone by chance (i.e. employer, family member) types in the name Matthew Cole then they will run across the post…(That will suffice for now until I get the website up which will be something like matthewcole.?? not sure yet.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:41 PM
XGP15A-II

J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX
Default Re: Honda131 Matthew Cole

lol
Old 03-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of

u foamin bro? a website for this dude? srsly?
Old 03-08-2009, 04:51 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

just have the bitch assassinated
Old 03-08-2009, 05:24 PM
wadafuxup

burton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond repute

who is gay?
Old 03-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

fagsaywhat?
Old 03-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Registered member

1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT

Whoa...You're a fucking nut case. LOL
Old 03-08-2009, 05:52 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by hand
Reason for the post is I would like Matthew Cole banned from DragVa.
would be ironic if the op got banned
Old 03-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by nftuatn
would be ironic if the op got banned
I vote ban OP.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

devildog12390 has disabled reputation

did you guys even read the thread that he posted up?

The guy screwed him over on a motor that was going in his late son.
I hate scammers man, def. don't ban the OP

Quick Reply: Honda131 Matthew Cole