Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

help

Old 08-30-2003, 05:46 PM
sc3
H.A.C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sc3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help

need help making a decision. wen out to day and bought a 90 honda prelude. the engine and transmission is in alright shape. but i was wonder if should rebuild the engine or swap one in. the car has high miles and it a stick. if any help do you know the pricesto rebuild and what swap can i do.
Old 08-30-2003, 06:16 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

swap it
Old 08-31-2003, 05:15 AM
My baby Aiden

h22a4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think there are many alternatives in order make a swap for the 3rd gen. But, I'm probably wrong. You ought to check out www.preludeonline.com or www.hpoa.org and check out what the other guys have done.