Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: turbo or ls/vtec
Turbo
93.75%
ls/vtec
6.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

good pole for all

Old 04-03-2004, 07:34 PM
KIRRA+MUGEN :)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DrkIrny will become famous soon enough
Default good pole for all

im asking everyone out there for a pole, if u had 7k laying around and were going to throw it into an engine then what would u do. i have an LS for the turbo. Base it on a ImportBuilders ls/vtec fully tuned and done by the best or turbo.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:33 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear
Default Re: good pole for all

i invite you to read this page about why LSVtec is theoretically a bad idea.
http://www.phatwhippincrx.20m.com/custom4.html

go turbo my son. i would get a T3/t04 hybrid. large FMIC. forged internals + sleeved block. aaaaaaaaaand your 7k is gone...so is anyone in your rear view.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:59 PM
^avatarless

crumpler is on a distinguished road

both should be an option. that's what i woulda picked if it were
Old 04-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

BOTH
Old 04-04-2004, 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by gear
i invite you to read this page about why LSVtec is theoretically a bad idea.

go turbo my son. i would get a T3/t04 hybrid. large FMIC. forged internals + sleeved block. aaaaaaaaaand your 7k is gone...so is anyone in your rear view.
turbo is good so is ls/vtec. both can be shitty depending on the builder and the setup and time put into it. a ls/vtec can out last a turbo same as a turbo can outlast a ls/vtec. u have a shitty build then its gonna blow regardless. the IB ls/vtec is one of the best crate engines on the market. complete balance and blue printing, im paying for the tuning. but the turbo is also a good idea but alot of people have turbo, not to many have ls/vtec. trying to be a lil different and still have alot of go behind it. still looking for more polls so ttt its gonna go
Old 04-04-2004, 06:03 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

[QUOTE=gear]i invite you to read this page about why LSVtec is theoretically a bad idea.
[QUOTE]

damnit, why did you have to post that, i am planning on going ls vtec here soon, ive never liked ls vtec in the past but i want more power and this is a good way to get it considering ive got a really good deal on the things i need, and reading that makes me not like it even more, now i guess im gonna be stuck with my slow ass high compression ls motor cause im triple guessing what i want to do.........
Old 04-04-2004, 06:07 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Invest the 7k.
Old 04-04-2004, 06:44 AM
Registered Member

FumingSmoked is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't do poles, fag. Fear people who don't know the difference between a poll and a pole and have access to a keyboard.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:08 AM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

so he mis-spelled something big fucking deal. Get off your high horse. You have 125 posts you aint shit I prefer turbo, however thats just my opinion. Ricky you really need to make up your mind hahaha. You and Joe are so alike, always changing your mind on how you want to mod your car.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by FumingSmoked
I don't do poles, fag. Fear people who don't know the difference between a poll and a pole and have access to a keyboard.
shut the fuk up. gd you that bent out of shape over a mispelled word. jesus christ ur gonna have a damn brain anerism by the type ur done reading this post.

ricky-dont be afraid of the ls/vtec, shit im more afraid of a turbo than this motor. thats why im taking a POLL to see peoples opinions. whoever has a ls/vtec plz post ur opinions and the same with people that own a turbo.

Quick Reply: good pole for all