Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Freaking out about bogus ticket?

Old 10-12-2009, 04:51 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK
Default Re: Freaking out about bogus ticket?

Its becouse your black
Old 10-12-2009, 05:05 AM
Registered Member

Mindless is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pbluva
I'm a juvenile does this effect it in any way? The gf helped me a lot actually lol....

but um why the hell did they send me this bs about going to jail and paying 2500 dollars?
That's just the max they "could" get you for. You will most likely just have to pay court costs and a small fine. I wouldn't worry about it.

And wtf is that officers name? If you can afford it I would talk to the lawyer and see if there was anything the cop did wrong. I am so sick of lburg cops that deem it necessary to pull over any fucking thing that resembles an import.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:11 AM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

honestly, just print off what you tyed for your story, minus the whole shady thing and replace it with kinder yet, subtle words...and read what you wrote to the court... you wrote it pretty well and might work as a good "this is what happened" story. I think they will see your side of the story and youll be alright +rep oh, and leave out the your white thing..lol..
Old 10-12-2009, 10:33 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

lol at whoever gave me neg rep for being a pussy.....

I'm sorry I've never been in trouble with the law and I'm not used to getting spanked by an officer with a disposition to imports.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

Mindless is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pbluva
I'm not used to getting spanked by an officer with a disposition to imports.
Welcome to lynchburg.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:24 PM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

fail to yield isn't a misdameanor, I got that once when I was 16 and it was a couple points on my license
Old 10-12-2009, 12:46 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Is it illegal to photo copy those papers and just like "X" out important info like names and numbers and upload it on here?

I had heard that I wasn't supposed to discuss it for some reason. I have both the ticket, and the letter with me right now.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Track Whore

Cmqqn85 has disabled reputation

Ahh good ol L-Burg homo fucking cops! I wouldnt sweat it, the pigs around here think there GOD and do/word anything they can to phuck the little man. Go to court state your case and have your witness, you'll prob pay court cost, and b/c your a minor prob. make you take a drivers improvement class, its sucks but its better than jail/$2500 fine. And after the Judge drops the hammer, tell that pigs to taste your tant!
Old 10-12-2009, 12:48 PM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

LOL where the fuck do you live? I'm in Fairfax, I got a "failure to yield" resulting in 2 cars being totalled and it was a small fine and a loss of 3 pts.

That cop is just being a dick trying to scare you.
Oh and I was 17 at the time as well, but this was about 5 years ago....dunno if the law has changed.

talk to the court appointed lawyer, because misdemeanor reckless for failure to yield is complete bullshit.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:50 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

§ 16.1-278.10. Traffic infractions.

In cases involving a child who is charged with a traffic infraction, the court may impose only those penalties which are authorized to be imposed on adults for such infractions.

Makes me wonder about them saying it's a class 1 misdemeanor (class 2 is $1000 and 6mths, $2500 and 1 year is class 1). What code section are you charged with violating on the summons (not what is the description, but what is the code section)?

Quick Reply: Freaking out about bogus ticket?