Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Ford 302 5.0 H.O.

Old 03-24-2008, 05:27 PM
FUCK!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude
Default Ford 302 5.0 H.O.

Putting one together, or trying to Fuel injected, but I don't know shit about Ford, I've always done imports. I'm not trying to get some crazy power plant. Either stock or mild tune. Maybe there's a place in the 757 that might have a few motors I could buy, any info would be great.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:45 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Ford 302 5.0 H.O.

So you're trying to take a 302 with a carburetor and make it fuel injection? Just swap intake manifolds, I believe and obviously the applicable ECM and wire harness. If you're interested in having someone do the work for you, I highly recommend Rocket Performance on George Washington Memorial Highway in Yorktown.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:52 PM
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

I was hopeing to just buy one that already comes EFI I've seen a few outta cobras and online outta crown vics in the like
Old 03-24-2008, 05:54 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

WTF are you looking for and/or what do you want? You probably couldn't be anymore vague.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:56 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JamesPrelude
I was hopeing to just buy one that already comes EFI I've seen a few outta cobras and online outta crown vics in the like

Definitely stick to Cobra five liters. The engine in the Crown Vics, albeit good, are detuned and gutless in stock form.

I would check Johnson's Mustang & Truck parts honestly. I don't know though, I can't say as I've ever been in the market for a used five liter Ford from a donor car.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:58 PM
FUCK!

Ford 302 5.0l H.O. EFI Stock or mild tune, that's all... I don't wanna torq the frame of this mx-5 to death. I want either some info on where I can get one locally, or stuff I might need to know about buying them online. Maybe best years to get, what to look for in terms of something that might be noticably wrong with it just by looking, anything really.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:59 PM
FUCK!

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I can't say as I've ever been in the market for a used five liter Ford from a donor car.
Well was also looking at rebuilds, but they only seem to come with the heads and block, I need the whole thing, intake, wireing and all.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by JamesPrelude
Well was also looking at rebuilds, but they only seem to come with the heads and block, I need the whole thing, intake, wireing and all.
Maybe you could check the classifieds of this very forum for someone selling a Mustang that's basically a parts car. I've seen them go on here before. I think that's going to be your best bet of finding all the part you're going to need.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:10 PM
FUCK!

Yeah.. I guess I'll troll a bit more, my thread on the WTB has been up for a while with hardly any bites
Old 03-24-2008, 06:13 PM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

What is this going in and what is it's purpose?
Your requirements, as already stated, are very vague.

Quick Reply: Ford 302 5.0 H.O.