Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

EXHAUST

Old 09-12-2007, 10:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond repute
Default EXHAUST

anyone know a good place to get exhaust? Im talking full exhaust not cat-back. I currently have 1.5" and want 3". (its an 84' vehicle)

Im in the chesapeake area in hickory, 2 mins from great bridge where battlefield blvd and hanbury rd is
Old 09-12-2007, 10:29 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: EXHAUST

Jesus...the noobs on here.

What type of car/truck/portable sucking device?
Old 09-12-2007, 10:38 AM

SoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NFCstang
Jesus...the noobs on here.

What type of car/truck/portable sucking device?
ha nice!

too bad i aint no noob

its an 84' BMW 318i M10 (1.8L) and its not stock
Old 09-12-2007, 10:42 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

You do not want a 3" full exhaust on that vehicle, you're car needs the oil in the engine, not out the tailpipe. Get the fart can exhaust instead and live up to your screen name.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT
You do not want a 3" full exhaust on that vehicle, you're car needs the oil in the engine, not out the tailpipe. Get the fart can exhaust instead and live up to your screen name.
dont get it? why would oil come out through the exhaust? and im not a fucking rice and i hate those things

but seriously anyone know a good place?
Old 09-12-2007, 10:50 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by SoopaGhetto
ha nice!

too bad i aint no noob

its an 84' BMW 318i M10 (1.8L) and its not stock
Ha nice...you have 3 posts outside of the F/S Forums which makes you a F/S Troll of the highest order.

But anyway...you don't want a 3 inch full exhaust on a little engine like that and if you don't know why then we can't help you
Old 09-12-2007, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by NFCstang
Ha nice...you have 3 posts outside of the F/S Forums which makes you a F/S Troll of the highest order.

But anyway...you don't want a 3 inch full exhaust on a little engine like that and if you don't know why then we can't help you
i coulda sworn i posted more? o well! nice im glad you are checking out my history and all but i really am serious about this question.

i know about the back pressures and relations to torque blah blah blah, but that would only be an issue on a completely stock engine without FI. and im not going straight pipe either
Old 09-12-2007, 11:06 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Maybe you should be looking more towards 2-2.5
Old 09-12-2007, 11:09 AM

yea, i am going for 3" but if it cant fit than 2.5" would be the next id try, but it would not be worth getting 2 if i was gonna sink $$$ into it
Old 09-12-2007, 11:10 AM

i tried big als but they would only do cat backs, and that would defeat the whole purpose

Quick Reply: EXHAUST