Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Evo vs. STI

Old 05-07-2007, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EvoManiac has disabled reputation
Default Re: Evo vs. STI

EVOoo
Old 05-07-2007, 10:35 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally Posted by b18c1delsol93
350z is a waste of money, get the evo.

yeah....unless you prefer a 350Z.

I'm so sick of these comments. Different people prefer different cars. If you like a 350Z more than an Evo, an Evo would be a waste of money.

A 350Z is a "nicer" car than an Evo. It's quiter, smoother, more refined, etc etc. It's just not as "fun".
Old 05-07-2007, 10:37 AM
zOMG street racers!!

IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S

Originally Posted by Flite
A 350Z is a "nicer" car than an Evo. It's quiter, smoother, more refined, etc etc. It's just not as "fun".
Basically its expensive and slow.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:39 AM
+1

goinWOT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by IEAT50S
bingo
Old 05-07-2007, 10:39 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

The VII was not released here in the US, just in case no one caught that. The Evo has been proven to have more potential for horsepower gains. Especially the IX's. My opinion might be biased because I already own an Evo, but I guess you know my choice.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:53 AM
HHIC

Originally Posted by IEAT50S

Ok, I understand you now. By your logic Bentleys suck too, because they're not as fast as a Viper, and Vipers cost less.

There's more to a car than how fast it is. Like I said, the 350Z is a nicer car than an Evo. Some people care about more than just at-the-limit performance. And for those people, the 350Z might just be a better choice.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:59 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by Flite
Ok, I understand you now. By your logic Bentleys suck too, because they're not as fast as a Viper, and Vipers cost less.

There's more to a car than how fast it is. Like I said, the 350Z is a nicer car than an Evo. Some people care about more than just at-the-limit performance. And for those people, the 350Z might just be a better choice.
I can't argue with that. The Z def has some luxury features to it and it's a bit more comfortable. I wish I could own both
Old 05-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Banned

M3-DIS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derangedazn
why would you say that...any reason for your opinion.
I own one. I'm extremely happy with it. As far as performance comparison. There have been plenty of time I've beat Evos. Dead Stop, roll, jumping me. Not with STI's though. They are definitely faster for sure and I've tried hard. Oh and of course I would rather roll to a club with a 350z any day of the week than any of those two cars. Unless they are your weekender car, there is a class that comes with 350z that doesn't with the other two.

Last edited by M3-DIS; 05-14-2007 at 11:20 AM.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:15 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

Originally Posted by M3-DIS
I own one. I'm extremely happy with it. As far as performance comparison. There have been plenty of time I've beat Evos. Dead Stop, roll, jumping me. Not with STI's though. They are definitely faster for sure and I've tried hard.
You've encountered some Evo drivers that can't drive.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:19 AM
HHIC

Originally Posted by M3-DIS
I own one. I'm extremely happy with it. As far as performance comparison. There have been plenty of time I've beat Evos. Dead Stop, roll, jumping me. Not with STI's though. They are definitely faster for sure and I've tried hard. Oh and of course I would rather roll to a club with a 350z any day of the week than any of those two cars. Unless they are your weekender car, there is a class that comes with 350z that doesn't with the other two.
Don't put your 350Z on a high horse. They're not faster than Evos and neither of the three cars being discussed scream "classy" when you roll up to the club in one.

Originally Posted by Assassin
You've encountered some Evo drivers that can't drive.
Amen to that. Evo's are faster cars than 350Zs, end of story.

Quick Reply: Evo vs. STI