Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Ever been pulled over because of the front tag?

Old 06-07-2003, 05:18 AM
Former 757'er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by 92 luder
i had the top and bottom of my plates bent back on my old car to fit it in the kit so all u could really see was the #s and letters of my plates but a cop still gave me shit about it being illegal. no ticket tho.
No ticket because it wasn't illegal.
Old 06-07-2003, 05:37 AM
What FMIC?????

MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX

I drove around without a plate for a couple months.. Been pulled but it was late and he never looked for a front plate.

And my bumper deffinatly doesn't have anywhere to mount a plate.
Old 06-07-2003, 06:58 PM
jdm

Durrett Syndrom is on a distinguished road

yea but it sucks...liek for me i had no front plate...he pulled me and i almost got a ticket for curfew and to many kids cuz i was only 16 so fuk it i just put it on so its one less thing they can follow me for
Old 06-07-2003, 07:34 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by 5th Gen
been pulled...if you live near new kent county ...watch out for Trooper Kaplan....cause he wrote me one in a heartbeat.......so yes ...you need one

hahaha fucken new kent county. yes watch out for the state troopers there. i guess traffic tickets is their main source of income. got caught by an unmarked trooper in a new green impala. put down his visor...bam saw blue lights flashing. game over

oh yah, does the front license plate "have to be" your actual alpha/numeric license plate? maybe you could get away with like some sort of small design on the front plates or something. for example, like a logo license plate
Old 06-09-2003, 04:44 AM
gimme some tots

L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini

I know that it's a $50 ticket in Maryland (I think it's the same in VA if they decide to give you one.) Fortunately I haven't been caught. I have had a european tag on my car since last September.

Last edited by L.Mini; 06-09-2003 at 07:50 AM.
Old 06-09-2003, 07:32 AM
lookoutdrift ae86

lookoutdriftmike is an unknown quantity at this point

stupid law or not, it is a law and you can get a ticket. just put it back on and take a pic to court
Old 06-09-2003, 09:45 AM
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

Cant get away with a Logo plate, I had a "Ford Racing" front plate and got pulled at the beachfront. I played dumb and he let me go with a warning.
Old 06-09-2003, 10:11 AM
nip it in the bud

_burn_ is an unknown quantity at this point

do a search....this has been talked about at least 30 times. stop whining ya fuggn faggets
Old 06-09-2003, 05:51 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally posted by LSPinoy
hahaha fucken new kent county. yes watch out for the state troopers there. i guess traffic tickets is their main source of income. got caught by an unmarked trooper in a new green impala. put down his visor...bam saw blue lights flashing. game over

oh yah, does the front license plate "have to be" your actual alpha/numeric license plate? maybe you could get away with like some sort of small design on the front plates or something. for example, like a logo license plate
i was about 40 yards away from my car..i was helpin one of my friends dad's put a tire back on his car trailer after it had blown a tire...the trooper didnt even ask if we needed help...he just pulled in behind me...the i opened my mouth and said thats a familiar site...and he asked for my license and reg...and wrote me for my clear corners and front plate.....and its a 30 dollar fine...i found out the hard way
Old 06-09-2003, 08:48 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

that's cold blooded.....but thats life man

no matter if you do right, shit alwayz happens unfortunately