Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

East bear 240 head light conversion?

Old 12-06-2003, 03:15 PM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally posted by _crs
www.importfan.com has the housing for cheap and you can put whatever lights you want in there....

Asides from the general bulk of stuff from importfan being complete crap, word around town is that the mold they made of the Eastbear headlight housing is too small. So yeah.

Originally posted by RatedV
What all has Richie done to his car so far?
Tell him if you talk to him that i found him a redtop.......I cant seem to get ahold of him not even in PM's.....
Actually, he hasn't done much by way of mods. As soon as he got his car, we've been working on replacing things to make it reliable: changing fluids, replacing spark plugs and wires (having to take the valve cover off to do it is a sure sign the old stuff sucked), replacing the radiator, etc. The only "mod" we've done is replace the sealed beams with H4's.

There is still a bunch of little stuff that needs to be done (like replacing the heater control unit with the one that's sitting in my room), replacing the headlight motor, and putting on the zenki front lip (which we got for 7 bucks... commence to hating ). Oh, and we have to take care of the whole leaking trunk thing.

After that, we're tackling the suspension... the sportlines on stock shocks that are on now are getting the heave-ho. Plus new tie rods/ends, t/c rods, and other miscellaneous suspension bits are going to go on too.

Heh, I don't forsee him doing a swap any time soon
Old 12-06-2003, 03:59 PM
Mr. K's chauffeur

Brssmnky is an unknown quantity at this point

www.phase2motortrend.com

$650
Old 12-06-2003, 07:37 PM
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by soulDistortion
Asides from the general bulk of stuff from importfan being complete crap, word around town is that the mold they made of the Eastbear headlight housing is too small. So yeah.

Actually, he hasn't done much by way of mods. As soon as he got his car, we've been working on replacing things to make it reliable: changing fluids, replacing spark plugs and wires (having to take the valve cover off to do it is a sure sign the old stuff sucked), replacing the radiator, etc. The only "mod" we've done is replace the sealed beams with H4's.

There is still a bunch of little stuff that needs to be done (like replacing the heater control unit with the one that's sitting in my room), replacing the headlight motor, and putting on the zenki front lip (which we got for 7 bucks... commence to hating ). Oh, and we have to take care of the whole leaking trunk thing.

After that, we're tackling the suspension... the sportlines on stock shocks that are on now are getting the heave-ho. Plus new tie rods/ends, t/c rods, and other miscellaneous suspension bits are going to go on too.

Heh, I don't forsee him doing a swap any time soon
Yeah I talked to him today finally......
Old 12-06-2003, 11:32 PM
idiot

S13drifter is an unknown quantity at this point

enjukuracing.com i thoght they had it i coudl be wrong