Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

E46 M3 vs. S13 SR20DET w/ Tein Type HEs

Old 04-05-2005, 10:22 AM
Kicking Ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T
Default Re: E46 M3 vs. S13 SR20DET w/ Tein Type HEs

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Faster, better looking (I'm sure it turns more heads and gets more compliments than yours), less expensive, handles about the same and it doesn't look like it should be driven by a 39-year-old divorced woman.
So your running flat 13s and 12s now and pulling near or over 1g around a skidpad? And I wouldn't assume about looks. Most people don't know what my car is and I get plenty of head turns of people trying to figure out what exactly my car is. Not why I bought the car though.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:26 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Brian T
Most heterosexual people don't know what my car is and I get plenty of head turns of people trying to figure out what exactly my car is
Fixed that for you.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Kicking Ass

Originally Posted by FlipLegend
Fixed that for you.
Ahh, but you obviously know what a MR-S is, so you must be a big flaming homosexual. Thanks for clarifying.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:31 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

So your running flat 13s and 12s now and pulling near or over 1g around a skidpad? And I wouldn't assume about looks. Most people don't know what my car is and I get plenty of head turns of people trying to figure out what exactly my car is. Not why I bought the car though.
It does have that Go-Kart appeal to it, so I can see why people would try to figure out what it is.

Either that or their looking at the poor man who looks like he was stuck driving his wife's car.

Now, since you've gone this far to prove that you haven't got sand in your clit, let me know if you want to continue or meet up so we can just outright beat the shit out of each other.*

*said out of politeness: It would be me beating the shit out of you.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:33 AM
Kicking Ass

So do you have a flat 13 or high 12 second car that pulls near or over 1g? I mean you did say your car was faster and handles just as good.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Tell me where I said that I knew what an MR-S was? I thought so. I don't even know what an MR-S is. Does the "S" stand for "Suspect" because every guy driving one is suspect IMO. I know you drive an MR-2 because:
a. I like MR2's.....of 91-95.
b. You posted pics of it and said something to the tune of it being "out of comission."
Old 04-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Kicking Ass

Tell me where I said that I knew what an MR-S was? I thought so. I don't even know what an MR-S is. Does the "S" stand for "Suspect" because every guy driving one is suspect IMO. I know you drive an MR-2 because:
a. I like MR2's.....of 91-95.
b. You posted pics of it and said something to the tune of it being "out of comission."
So why the fuck are you talking about my car when you don't even know what it is? Anyways, I like MR2 of 85-89 and 00-05. We obviously have different taste.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Gone.

You drive an MR-2, the S is probably just some trim level designation, it's still an MR-2 which I do know of. The fact that it has an S next to the badge doesn't mean its a totally different car. It's true we have different taste but from the looks of what you drive, we have different sexual preferences as well.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:45 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

So do you have a flat 13 or high 12 second car that pulls near or over 1g? I mean you did say your car was faster and handles just as good.
Never been measured on a skidpad honestly, but I'd be more than willing to run a road course against you.

Flat 13s? Don't know yet. Fastest time to date on shitty tires was 14.1 @ 105. After a winter off and some tweaks, I'd say it's probable.
Why don't we just get up and see what they do against each other? And after that we can compare dick sizes and fight.
Weren't you theone complaining about bimmer owners saying their cocks are bigger and now you want to start the same thing. Why not just put all the drama to an end, get together and see who walks away?

Or did you just want to practice being a hypocrite?
Old 04-05-2005, 10:46 AM
#XV

You drive an MR-2, the S is probably just some trim level designation, it's still an MR-2 which I do know of. The fact that it has an S next to the badge doesn't mean its a totally different car. It's true we have different taste but from the looks of what you drive, we have different sexual preferences as well.
The 'S' means it's a convertible. Kinda like a VW Rabbit or a Mazda Miata.

Quick Reply: E46 M3 vs. S13 SR20DET w/ Tein Type HEs