Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Dyno Tuning Day Session....

Old 10-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD
Default Dyno Tuning Day Session....

Well since the dyno day is getting closer and closer, I've tried looking around for dyno's and their cost. From the looks of it, getting a session for the whole day isnt a bad idea.

AR Fabrications has and AWD dyno which you can buy a day session with. They are one of many who offer this kind of service. Granted, you will have to do the tuning yourself... that's not a big deal if you know what the hell you are doing.

So if you are intrested in getting involved in this day tuning session just make a post AND PM me. That way I can get names and then break up the time and tell you how much time you will have to tune.

Im not sure on the number of people yet. That wont be figured out until I talk with the company we choose and see how much time it will take to setup the cars.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD
Default Re: Dyno Tuning Day Session....

This is the cost for AR Fabrication if you were to just go solo.

2WD Tuning $150.00 per hour

4WD Tuning $185.00 per hour

Wide band tuning (add to tuning rates above) $35.00 per hour

Optic tach tuning (add to tuning rates above) $35.00 per hour