VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   Draggin in Poquoson tonight? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/draggin-poquoson-tonight-55061/)

GotB00stPsi 05-31-2004 06:19 AM

Re: Draggin in Poquoson tonight?

damn i havent heard anything yet, and i didnt see it, but i hope shes ok, and glad she didnt hurt anyone else in the process of being stupid cunt

NIC668 05-31-2004 06:32 AM

poquson (sp?) must be a pretty tiny place with everyone on here seeing this wreck. I have never been there before. Is that road a pretty dangous road? If she was drinking and driving then she got what was coming to her.

Black Z-24 05-31-2004 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by STK CRX
poquson (sp?) must be a pretty tiny place with everyone on here seeing this wreck. I have never been there before. Is that road a pretty dangous road? If she was drinking and driving then she got what was coming to her.

Poquoson is very small, a city of like only 11,000 people. Wythe Creek is the main road in Poquoson. Not a dangerous road at all, but when you're drunk any road is dangerous.

jeremy 05-31-2004 07:41 AM

darwin wins again

Corey 05-31-2004 07:44 AM

where was it on wythe creek?

Black Z-24 05-31-2004 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by ProjektHatch
was drag racing from somehwere past the 7-11 heading toward farm fresh.

JBub 05-31-2004 10:19 AM

Ironic how if you sneeze in Poquoson, everyone knows about it, yet we can't find out this girls name.

I'm going to guess it's one of the "thug" girls from around town.

I hope she lives so she can go to jail.

tiki240 05-31-2004 10:31 AM

dayum son. im glad i hung up my street racin gloves. well.. that is i drive a probe now and the thought of competeing with someone else is not something i can even fathom... hope shes gonna live. maybe this way her friends can see her fucked up and then theyll learn to not let her drink and drive. and wythe creek aint a road id go ne where near 60 on.

flow fx 05-31-2004 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by STK CRX

There are seriously like... 2-3 ways in and out of Poqouson by car.. that's it

NIC668 05-31-2004 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by flo w fx
There are seriously like... 2-3 ways in and out of Poqouson by car.. that's it

haha. I couldnt live there I would go insane :p