Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

compressor maps.

Old 09-16-2003, 11:57 AM
i probably hate you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts
Default compressor maps.

all of them.
Old 09-16-2003, 01:18 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

http://not2fast.wryday.com/turbo/maps/t04e-50.gif

Buitiful
Old 09-16-2003, 04:43 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.majesticturbo.com/compression.html

ha. i'm sure they are found from the same location. some of them are wrong. i cant tell you the stories, but the last 2 years of my life of turbos and calculations are WRONG. turbos DO NOT act like the maps. theres so much more to a compressor map it aint funny. just stop trying to figure out turbos. like women, try one; if you dont like it try another.

Last edited by Greaser; 09-16-2003 at 04:45 PM.
Old 09-16-2003, 05:43 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by Greaser
[url]ha. i'm sure they are found from the same location. some of them are wrong. i cant tell you the stories, but the last 2 years of my life of turbos and calculations are WRONG. turbos DO NOT act like the maps. theres so much more to a compressor map it aint funny. just stop trying to figure out turbos. like women, try one; if you dont like it try another.
for the love of god man, you're gonna have kids slappin' t-88's on their crx's with more comments like that..

Old 09-16-2003, 06:16 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by Greaser
ha. i'm sure they are found from the same location. some of them are wrong. i cant tell you the stories, but the last 2 years of my life of turbos and calculations are WRONG. turbos DO NOT act like the maps. theres so much more to a compressor map it aint funny. just stop trying to figure out turbos. like women, try one; if you dont like it try another.
true, but it still gives you a ball park figure. if you do it right you can get an infeild figure. although turbo sampling is your very best shot at learning what you really want and what will suit you and your driving the best, its unfortunatley not the most practical method.
Old 09-17-2003, 08:07 AM

mpg9999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone have a map for the GT2835R? its a garrett gt series, but its not published on there website.
Old 09-17-2003, 11:09 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by mpg9999
Anyone have a map for the GT2835R? its a garrett gt series, but its not published on there website.
You can find it here:

http://cherrypicker.tripod.com/turbo...0dett/id6.html
Old 09-21-2003, 02:17 PM
I gots boost

noshoes is a jewel in the roughnoshoes is a jewel in the roughnoshoes is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by spic
for the love of god man, you're gonna have kids slappin' t-88's on their crx's with more comments like that..

Anyone know where I could find compressor maps for more mitsu turbos (the BIGGER ones)?