Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Circuit City hates your car

Old 03-31-2008, 02:00 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp
Default Circuit City hates your car

Bought a Pioneer AVIC Z2 and other components for $3,190.62 in July with only 800 miles on the car...The work was done in Illinois by the Circuit City located at 551 N Milwaukee Ave, Vernon Hills, IL 60048

Car taken to North Shore Honda, Glen Cove NY Estimate of $12,119.64 in damages drafted by Honda and car is declared unsafe to drive. I will update with information from Honda explaining what was unsafe in my car. I can tell you that they would not release the car to me.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/garag...tallation.html
Old 03-31-2008, 02:10 PM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of
Default Re: Circuit City hates your car

Why is this on EVERY FORUM known to man?
Old 03-31-2008, 02:14 PM
No Rep, No Respect..

NeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hunter smash

x3 it's on the S2K forums too...
Old 03-31-2008, 02:14 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Originally Posted by hunter smash
I think the guy is trying to get the internet to fight his fight for him. Honestly Im just reading the whole thread now and the OP is kind of a fucktard. He drove the car for 15,000 miles with all this shit and never contacted a lawyer which should have been done from the start after CC wouldn't help him.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:16 PM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by streetlamp
I think the guy is trying to get the internet to fight his fight for him. Honestly Im just reading the whole thread now and the OP is kind of a fucktard. He drove the car for 15,000 miles with all this shit and never contacted a lawyer which should have been done from the start after CC wouldn't help him.
Yea that caught me. Apparantly one thing after another kept getting effed up. I would have brought it back instantly.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:17 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

This is what i don't get, he says Honda is refusing to relinquish his car to him, because it is "unsafe". They can NOT legally with hold his personal property, PERIOD. Secondly, he will win against CC, Torts require notthing more then 50.000001% to win your case, he should also sue Honda for unlawful possesion of his property.

This guy is going to get paid, he will get plenty for his troubles.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:21 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

But if Honda releases the car to him and it catches fire the next day then couldn't they get blamed?
Old 03-31-2008, 02:24 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Thats why the only place to touch a new vehicle if I got one would be Premier Autosound
Old 03-31-2008, 02:29 PM
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

I dunno about how clear cut the rules are, but lets say if you take a car to a shop and they fuck up, the shop mannager can say "this car is unsafe to drive out here you can't have it" but there's some limit and def. extenuating circumstances, and it's all to prevent an even bigger law suit. I remember a manager a pepboys talking about it when I worked there. And honestly, which would you rather have, some jack ass sueing you for holding thier car cause it's 'unsafe' to drive, or some family sueing cause you just got someone killed. When Pep-boys got sued because a tire fell off and the person died.... wow... millions....
Old 03-31-2008, 03:20 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

I can't see any of the pictures for some reason.

Quick Reply: Circuit City hates your car