Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Chrysler becomes Lancia?

Old 06-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: Chrysler becomes Lancia?

Thats what I get for skimming and not reading...
Old 06-10-2010, 04:52 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Isn't FIAT the biggest automotive manufacture out there? Don't they own Ferrari?
Old 06-10-2010, 05:17 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by Z33_Taxi

Chrysler badges Lancia Delta
That actually looks decent.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:38 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
Isn't FIAT the biggest automotive manufacture out there? Don't they own Ferrari?
Fiat does own Ferrari along with Alfa Romeo, Lancia, and Maserati (and some of Chrysler but who knows??) but they aren't the biggest. VW still holds that honor as they own Lamborghini, Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Bentley, and Bugatti. And the Lancia Delta was a good candidate to turn into a Chrysler for the American market, nice smooth lines, four doors, and absolutely the least ugly of Lancias 4 models (Delta, Musa, Phedra, and Ypsilon). Although I'd still like to see them go back to their rallying days and make a Chrysler Delta Integrale.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:49 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

who gives a fuck? Thank you.

If you dont want the "one of the big three" to dissapear, sell the bmw, and get one. If they were a limping horse (which they have been forever) they would have been shot already.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Registered Member

bonestock94 has disabled reputation

Chrysler is becoming Lancia in Europe, not here. At least not yet.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:54 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
who gives a fuck? Thank you.

If you dont want the "one of the big three" to dissapear, sell the bmw, and get one. If they were a limping horse (which they have been forever) they would have been shot already.
Hey man, calm down, what'd I ever do to you? my BMW isn't worth 2k let alone enough for even a down payment on a Chrysler vehicle of any kind, and it's not like I bought the BMW new and I'm supporting them instead of American manufacturers I just don't have the money for a new car. I'm just saying what implications does this have for the other manufacturers? Who is next? I just think that the face of Chrysler and possibly American cars in general may be changing and that it's worth discussing. (or at least noting)
Old 06-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Calm down? Ok....I am calm. You OK? Anyway....the face of US auto manufacturers changed already, the topic has been beaten to death, and not that it matters, but I think If they are going to die, let it happen already. If they would design something worth a fuck, and streamline their products, and focus on quality, they wouldn't be the mcd's of auto makers.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:19 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
Calm down? Ok....I am calm. You OK? Anyway....the face of US auto manufacturers changed already, the topic has been beaten to death, and not that it matters, but I think If they are going to die, let it happen already. If they would design something worth a fuck, and streamline their products, and focus on quality, they wouldn't be the mcd's of auto makers.
Agreed, Chrysler has been making shit for a while, and this is probably good for them, but I think Ford and GM do make some worthwhile cars and I just hope that this isn't a sign of things to come for American manufacturers.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:04 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie
That actually looks decent.
yea i could see those doing well...kinda goes along with the "modern" design cars seem to be going towards

Quick Reply: Chrysler becomes Lancia?