Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Which car would you choose?

Old 06-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Captain night owl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Re: Which car would you choose?

Originally Posted by Flite
Good God.... The vette's not out yet so it's full of hype. It's abad ass car yes but it's still just a vette. I don't trust the quality of craftmanship, the longevity, or the resale to be honest. It's got compromises. It's not going to be rediculously comfortable, it's not going to ride the greatest, etc etc... You wanna make it faster, buy ear plugs. In my opinion, the 911TT is the only way to go. It's the ultimate sports car. Comfortable, stylish, reliable, it'll hold it's value, It could be comfortable be driven every day, you can mod the shit out of it without losing any driveability, and it's fucking pimp as all get out.
aaaamen brotha
Old 06-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Team Ultra Slow

1998Silverbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Z06..
Old 06-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Rice -4- Life

YeloBlitzEclips is on a distinguished road

Good God.... The vette's not out yet so it's full of hype. It's abad ass car yes but it's still just a vette. I don't trust the quality of craftmanship, the longevity, or the resale to be honest. It's got compromises. It's not going to be rediculously comfortable, it's not going to ride the greatest, etc etc... You wanna make it faster, buy ear plugs. In my opinion, the 911TT is the only way to go. It's the ultimate sports car. Comfortable, stylish, reliable, it'll hold it's value, It could be comfortable be driven every day, you can mod the shit out of it without losing any driveability, and it's fucking pimp as all get out.
but hes looking for a dedicated weekend/track car. i would expect that since this car will have the hell driven out of it, the z06 might be a more reasonable choice all things considered such as replacement parts and whatnot. but hell, if you've got that much money, 911TT all the way or a gt2 maybe??
Old 06-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I'd rather have a C5 Z06 over a Viper.
I agree, but I'd rather have the 911. And Matt is onto something with his GT2 suggestions...
Old 06-04-2005, 03:22 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I don't support any car one way or the other, so my statement is going to be completely unbiased. However, a Porsche is probably one of the most unreliable cars on the road. Do a little research. Yes, they have amazing craftsmanship and resale value, but not because they are a good car in these terms. They are rated at the bottom of the list when it comes to value/quality and lead the market significantly in recalls. I agree, its an awesome sports car in the performance and appearance catergory, but remember that when you're pushing it home.

Originally Posted by tooquick4most
Do you have the new GT engine in your car ?
sorry, I'm just bitter that I don't have an LS1 in my car, much like your truck does.
Old 06-04-2005, 03:36 AM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

vette only way to go baby!
Old 06-04-2005, 04:35 AM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

I'm gonna have to with the porsche. If money isn't an issue, its a farfar sweeter car.
Old 06-04-2005, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most

Originally Posted by XCELR8

sorry, I'm just bitter that I don't have an LS1 in my car, much like your truck does.
Again I never said that I had an LS1 in my truck. I said it was DERIVED from the LS1.
Old 06-04-2005, 07:20 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

oh, my bad...
Old 06-04-2005, 07:21 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by GNUsnowboarder
Z06 just because it would be bad ass.

and a 700 hp porsche wouldnt be????

porsche. hands down. because germans just do it better.

Quick Reply: Which car would you choose?