Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

car shipping?

Old 05-27-2004, 04:53 PM
kosher jew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts
Default car shipping?

i need some names of companies that ship cars... also need some info on priceing if anyone can help me out. i would appreciete it

---benny
Old 05-27-2004, 05:01 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: car shipping?

I dont remember the names, but to the 2nd part of your question, it was $500 to get my car shipped from FL to VA.. $600 from VA to FL..

I'd assume $1k or so coming from the west coast.

And now that gas is reaching $3.00, it's probably quite a bit more than that.

Also, if it's a "nice" car, dont get it shipped unless you use one of the transports that but the cars in toy hauler (enclosed) transports, or you'll have fun fixing everything they fucked up.

AKA = if the car runs, drive it back.
Old 05-27-2004, 07:16 PM
I drive real slow

subaruboy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bseriesbenny
i need some names of companies that ship cars... also need some info on priceing if anyone can help me out. i would appreciete it

---benny
Ben Phil Reynolds just bought a 280z and had it shipped from... i wanna say florida or thereabouts and it was $600

-Jim
Old 05-28-2004, 06:36 AM
'06 FF Champ

94SupraTT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bseriesbenny

---benny

I used these guys.

http://www.autocarmover.com/
Old 05-28-2004, 06:51 AM
bitch please!!

duboseq has disabled reputation

Where are you trying to get the car from? I got my car on the Amtrak Auto train
round trip from Va. to Fl. for like $400 and they take great car in loading and unloading
of the vehicle. They even take pictures of the whole car for damage control!
Old 05-28-2004, 03:41 PM

Uncommon is an unknown quantity at this point

Auto Trail Transporters. I hade my girls BMW shipped from San Jose, to Va Beach for $800 (12 days), and my JDM Del sol from Arizona to here for $700.(5 days)

http://www.autotrailtransporters.com/
Old 05-28-2004, 03:45 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Where are you shipping it to/from? Shipping a car to Hawaii is about 800 bucks so I assume it wouldn't be more than that to go anywhere.
Old 05-28-2004, 06:12 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

well i was looking into getting a hatch off ebay for cheap but wasnt sure how to go about in shipping it....