Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

car jack foiled

Old 04-19-2004, 12:21 AM
always broke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold
Default Auto Theft foiled

Some one steal to jack my car last night, lucky i was awake at 3 30am. The police have been notified, and they are doing all they can with the information i could provide them. I live in Newportnews/yorkcounty area. The suspects did get away for now. I know i am now investing in an alarm, and the car will be kept in the garauge. Its just sad that people have to suck so bad. I hope that anyone and everyone reads this post and takes head to the safty of their vehicle. It isnt just happaning in the beach! So be on the look out and keep your cars locked up and safe everyone!

Lets hope they get these people

Last edited by DomesticDesire; 04-19-2004 at 02:43 PM.
Old 04-19-2004, 02:16 AM
05 Aspen White STI

DC2_R has disabled reputation
Default Re: car jack foiled

Old 04-19-2004, 06:54 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Thats really crappy... Did you just get on the throttle when they came up next to you?
Old 04-19-2004, 06:58 AM
Big Poppa

hovocx hovocx hovocx

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
Thats really crappy... Did you just get on the throttle when they came up next to you?

he meant car robbery, not jacking
Old 04-19-2004, 06:59 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

My bad, I was wondering why he had stuff about alarms in there but thought maybe he was trying to say that people are wanting cars badly...
Old 04-19-2004, 07:18 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DomesticDesire
So be on the look out and keep your cars locked up and safe everyone!

Loaded, cocked and waiting.
Old 04-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Mini Dave

Yellow R/T is an unknown quantity at this point

last year some one tried to steal my boys truck but they didnt get to far... they would always sit down the street in their explore watching his house. well he decided that it was time to do some thing about it so he got his .45 out and laid down in the back seat and man was that a suprize from hell for the robber.. police came and took them away well at least 2 of them the other 3 were caught a weelk later because the ones locked up ratted out their friends....

Davey
Old 04-19-2004, 01:07 PM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
My bad, I was wondering why he had stuff about alarms in there but thought maybe he was trying to say that people are wanting cars badly...

hahahahahahah
Old 04-19-2004, 01:27 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

and maybe, you need to proof read your posts.
Old 04-19-2004, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

FumingSmoked is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DomesticDesire
Some one tried to jack my car last night, lucky i was awake at 3 30am. The police have been notified, and they are doing all they can with the information i could provide them. I live in Newportnews/yorkcounty area. The suspects did get away for now. I know i am now investing in an alarm, and the car will be kept in the garauge. Its just sad that people have to suck so bad. I hope that anyone and everyone reads this post and takes head to the safty of their vehicle. It isnt just happaning in the beach! So be on the look out and keep your cars locked up and safe everyone!

Obviously since you are from the suburbs you do not know what car jacking is. A more correct topic name would be Auto Theft foiled. Car jacking is a term that came about in the early 90's when people would just come up to you, point a gun in your face and made you leave your own vehicle while they drove off laughing thinking, yeah i owned that punk as byatch. I thought that you did something courageous like pull a Jet Li style disassembly of a 9mm and kicked his ass or something. Good job on foiling crime.

Quick Reply: car jack foiled