VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   car jack foiled (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/car-jack-foiled-50191/)

DomesticDesire 04-19-2004 12:21 AM

Auto Theft foiled

Some one steal to jack my car last night, lucky i was awake at 3 30am. The police have been notified, and they are doing all they can with the information i could provide them. I live in Newportnews/yorkcounty area. The suspects did get away for now. I know i am now investing in an alarm, and the car will be kept in the garauge. Its just sad that people have to suck so bad. I hope that anyone and everyone reads this post and takes head to the safty of their vehicle. It isnt just happaning in the beach! So be on the look out and keep your cars locked up and safe everyone!

Lets hope they get these people :mad:

DC2_R 04-19-2004 02:16 AM

Re: car jack foiled

SpeedJunkie 04-19-2004 06:54 AM

Thats really crappy... Did you just get on the throttle when they came up next to you?

hovocx 04-19-2004 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
Thats really crappy... Did you just get on the throttle when they came up next to you?

he meant car robbery, not jacking

SpeedJunkie 04-19-2004 06:59 AM

My bad, I was wondering why he had stuff about alarms in there but thought maybe he was trying to say that people are wanting cars badly...

Focal E46 04-19-2004 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by DomesticDesire
So be on the look out and keep your cars locked up and safe everyone!

Loaded, cocked and waiting.

Yellow R/T 04-19-2004 12:57 PM

last year some one tried to steal my boys truck but they didnt get to far... they would always sit down the street in their explore watching his house. well he decided that it was time to do some thing about it so he got his .45 out and laid down in the back seat and man was that a suprize from hell for the robber.. police came and took them away well at least 2 of them the other 3 were caught a weelk later because the ones locked up ratted out their friends....

Davey

HORNY4ZORNY 04-19-2004 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
My bad, I was wondering why he had stuff about alarms in there but thought maybe he was trying to say that people are wanting cars badly...

hahahahahahah :stupid:

IC x Prince 04-19-2004 01:27 PM

and maybe, you need to proof read your posts.

FumingSmoked 04-19-2004 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by DomesticDesire
Some one tried to jack my car last night, lucky i was awake at 3 30am. The police have been notified, and they are doing all they can with the information i could provide them. I live in Newportnews/yorkcounty area. The suspects did get away for now. I know i am now investing in an alarm, and the car will be kept in the garauge. Its just sad that people have to suck so bad. I hope that anyone and everyone reads this post and takes head to the safty of their vehicle. It isnt just happaning in the beach! So be on the look out and keep your cars locked up and safe everyone!

Obviously since you are from the suburbs you do not know what car jacking is. A more correct topic name would be Auto Theft foiled. Car jacking is a term that came about in the early 90's when people would just come up to you, point a gun in your face and made you leave your own vehicle while they drove off laughing thinking, yeah i owned that punk as byatch. I thought that you did something courageous like pull a Jet Li style disassembly of a 9mm and kicked his ass or something. Good job on foiling crime.