Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Can you tell me what rice is?

Old 02-01-2005, 04:48 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J-mega99 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Can you tell me what rice is?

<---------- The true embodiment of "rice".

Focal X, that's the greatest sig pic I've ever seen.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:55 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Thank you, others don't seem to think the same.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:18 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by harveybirdman
ok let me start ricecan you tell me what it is ?...what rice sounds like?....what rice looks like?....i know what rice is ...it comes in many diffrent color variations "but i gonna keep it simple "it is small grain grown in moist areas.. and i dont think it has a sound........why do i hear rice all the time every where i go ....is it because people are jelous at what they dont have....or are people just that stupid .....i know there are mainly 2 sides to every thing, the jdmsss guys , the guys that hook their cars up "bodykits, wings, " ect. ...ok maby 3 sides and the stray idiot with a shoping cart..... but why do they call it rice..no matter what kind of non american car it is.. i really dont understand so heres what i would like ......#1 what is rice ?.....#2 what does rice sound like ?.#3 and why cant people do what they want to their car that makes them feel good ? ill wait for rsponses ... ill write more later...... ...put a good response and no ball bashing and if you dont read your an idiot.
You type like 2quick4most.................and................... ........its...........................really...... .................annoying.....
Old 02-01-2005, 05:31 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Sounds like you're being told your civic is ALOT and you're insecure so you come here to justify yourself. And I read so dont tell me I didn't just because you dont like my response.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:28 AM
vip

Kutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud of

Wow this car is rice. Hahaha. Lost accords sig is not really rice cept for the wing.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:51 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kutsuju
Wow this car is rice. Hahaha. Lost accords sig is not really rice cept for the wing.
That wing would at least be functional, since it is a rwd car.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:20 AM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB

Originally Posted by harveybirdman
very true ...heres my prob i have owned 7 civics since i was 16 the car io have now is the first i put a body kit on and it looks awsome i know its green in my pic but i have it painted and its wingless so why do people still call it rice when i kickin the shit out of them flyin past them it makes no scense
Okay out of all seriousness are you just typing responses and instantly clicking the submit post button without thinking about what people on this board are going to view. If so, you need to stop, because your only hurting yourself in the long run. Also who exactly are you kicking the shit out of (I really want to know what could actually be that slow out there)? Or are you just some random "ricer" fly-by person (which is not cool)?
Old 02-01-2005, 07:26 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Yes, please inform us of your drivetrain specifications.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:20 AM
Registered Member

REVTEK1 REVTEK1 REVTEK1

These guys represent the true rice of the WORLD www.teamultraspeed.com . I hate these FOBS!
Old 02-01-2005, 08:43 AM
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

how are you "stomping people" or "flying by them" with a bone stock 4 door civic, dont they come with about 90hp, run like high 28's

Quick Reply: Can you tell me what rice is?