Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Can you tell me what rice is?

Old 01-31-2005, 03:35 PM
byebye teggy :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GizzerChick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can you tell me what rice is?

come on Jay you dont think its hot?
Old 01-31-2005, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by harveybirdman
1- rice is your car,bodykits,no engine work,etc...
2-bwwwwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh or any farting type sound
3-because ricers suck

1 no rice on car
2 my car has no asshole
3 jelous

f you did not read
Seriously, if that is your car in your avatar, it looks like crap with the unpainted bodykit. If you think I am jealous, keep living in your imaginary world.
Old 01-31-2005, 03:54 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Look at Lostaccord86's signature.
Old 01-31-2005, 03:58 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Theres plenty of domestic rice
Old 01-31-2005, 04:18 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Theres plenty of domestic rice
rice-a-roni

its the san-fran-sico treat

i spelled san fran wrong didnt i..??
Old 01-31-2005, 04:23 PM
Still a member...

Mr. Neon Boy has disabled reputation

i can tell you who "RICERS" are; ricers are exactly what you said in your opening paragraph, idiots with shopping that dont really understand what the fuck this culture is about and dont understand the blood, sweat, tears, and PRIDE people actually have in their vehicles.....dumb muthafuckas who just picks up a magazine and tries to imitate someone elses style just cuz its COOL! RICERS are those fucking idiots that think every stoplight is a fucking dragstrip and putting other people including themselves at high risks just because they saw it in a damn movie.......i could go on and on, but why? you get my drift....
Old 01-31-2005, 04:32 PM
live by the 4 B's

integr8ted has disabled reputation

ok.....what about the people that like show not racing ......some people like looks example bodykits ....i feel nothin is wrong with them some look good some dont,wings im not a fan of you can have a low lip type wing but when your shit looks like you stole it from the airport im clownin ya......its funny how all of us make up the import community but we group each other...what kills me is when you see pontiacs and fords and other domestics that cant stand so called ricers....they would be the first ones to put on a wing or bodykits and think their shit is sweet and want to race any car they pull up to like their in fnf....im a mix of show and go im workin on my exterior first then the hood but when im done with my project im goin to be able to do more than go get groceries....basically it boils down to personal taste fuck what others think but if ya shit looks ugly you just gotta live with it

Last edited by integr8ted; 01-31-2005 at 04:34 PM.
Old 01-31-2005, 04:40 PM
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

according to drag RICE is everything. deal with it do what you want to yo car just dont act like your the shit thats my numero uno rice complaint
Old 01-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Still a member...

Mr. Neon Boy has disabled reputation

exactly, i have no prob with show people, what you want to do with your car is fine with me i am no critic, i just hate those inconsiderate fucks that dont know what the fuck they are doing, hence we all have been down that road at least once before, but it is all in how you do it......

Rice-car/materials on car

Ricer-person/fucking clueless shitheads
Old 01-31-2005, 05:12 PM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Look at Lostaccord86's signature.
Hey, what about my Signature??

Quick Reply: Can you tell me what rice is?