Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

BMW gods of VADriven, I request thy advice

Old 04-11-2012, 07:15 AM
Jive Turkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM
Default Re: BMW gods of VADriven, I request thy advice

Get the 330. The ZHP package is well worth it. Don't get an xi, that's stupid.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Just to give you some ideas

328 : they can be bought for less then 25k , less then 25k miles fully loaded . It has a little bit of everything. All around well sporty family car. 4dr or 2dr You can take advantage of warranty here. Easy to find

335; solid sports family car, turbo charged and will around 25k in price but probably around 40K+ in miles. This can have anything you want. 4dr or 2dr You might take advantage of some warranty but limited. Harder to find

I would not get a 330 because If I go that road I rather get a 335 or low end m3 or 5-series

I would more likely get a fully loaded very low miles 328 or a 335 (only if its a good deal)

Last edited by ravenracer; 04-11-2012 at 07:44 AM.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde

I have a 07 335i coupe and I love it, don't waste your time with any other 3 series except a M3. You should be able to find either a CPO or extended warranty to 100k for around ~25k especially private party but it will be tough to find. All maintenance is stored in the key fob if they have been doing it at the dealership so if you see one you are interested just get the VIN and shoot an email to a BMW dealership and they should run it for you.

I get about 22 mpg (all city driving), fully loaded with heated leather seats, parking sensors, active HID, keyless entry and start/stop, and some other shit.

Also most importantly 335i is a twin turbo inline 6 making 300 hp/300 tq.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

Lots of misinformation in here. I will post up when I finish working bimmers for the day
Old 04-11-2012, 10:14 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

MAYBE YOU COULD PM ME BACK MISTER
Old 04-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

You can get a fully loaded Chevy Cruze LTZ (or ECO) w/ all the options you want + some for under $25k. And if you're financing, you'll get a better rate since its new, be able to pick out more of the stuff (color, accessories) you want, and get a 5 year 100k mile warranty (maintenance on a BMW is stupid expensive) . . . Oh, and get ~45mpg/~50mpg (Eco) hwy.

Just a side suggestion. . . .

Not biased. . .

May be a little. . .
Old 04-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Here you go. Get this: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...16292446&Log=0

Spoiler

Old 04-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Registered Member

IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN

Originally Posted by RandomTask
You can get a fully loaded Chevy Cruze LTZ (or ECO) w/ all the options you want + some for under $25k. And if you're financing, you'll get a better rate since its new, be able to pick out more of the stuff (color, accessories) you want, and get a 5 year 100k mile warranty (maintenance on a BMW is stupid expensive) . . . Oh, and get ~45mpg/~50mpg (Eco) hwy.

Just a side suggestion. . . .

Not biased. . .

May be a little. . .
If I wanted a car in that category, it would most likely be a Jetta TDI. I can get a supplier discount for just about every auto manufacturer so there are a lot of cars that I could buy new in that price range. I'm just not interested in a compact car right now.

I'm also not concerned about a warranty. I own a 6.0PSD and I doubt that a BMW will be more expensive to maintain.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:43 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

So much wrong in this thread that even I know it's full of lies. I'll let Archer handle it, but damn you guys are going to screw this poor guy.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Registered Member

IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN

A few that have caught my eye locally.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...18971512&Log=0

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...03726067&Log=0

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...18667941&Log=0

Quick Reply: BMW gods of VADriven, I request thy advice