Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

BMW 1 series M...

Old 05-07-2011, 01:16 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: BMW 1 series M...

This kinf of follows what Flite said but for me whenever I see that 1M I remember how the 1er isn't the prettiest in the BMW range to say the least and it's 50 grand for an entry level model, I just wouldn't be able to shake the fact that for right in that 50k range you could have a perfectly good (and beautiful) 335is with right around the same power or an F10 535i (again beautiful) with right around 300hp.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Registered member

nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack

Originally Posted by fish
Haha. I did go on the BMW MSP website... but from what I've read, it seems you have to be currently deployed to get the military pricing. Although, I was was gone most of last year, but I'm not sure if that qualifies.
You have to be overseas when you order. Even if you go TAD/TDY for 1 day overseas you qualify to purchase through the program. The MSP prices are usually 15% off MSRP and no dealer fees.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

Originally Posted by nutsack
You have to be overseas when you order. Even if you go TAD/TDY for 1 day overseas you qualify to purchase through the program. The MSP prices are usually 15% off MSRP and no dealer fees.
sup homie.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:03 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by Flite
To me, that's a lot of money for a tiny but heavy car with 335hp. I just can't get on board with the 1 series. The whole pricing point and weight just makes the 3 series way more appealing to me
exactly. Not impressed.