Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

anybody want to be really nice

Old 09-24-2004, 10:21 AM
streetrizen.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostd5 has disabled reputation
Default anybody want to be really nice

i am in a tough bind. i have a mazda protege 5. i need to have rods and pistons custom made by pauter, but can not be without my car for 4 to 5 weeks. does anybody have one rod and piston from a p5 or mazdaspeed protege laying around(i know this is far fetched) that i can borrow or buy? just thought i would try. please help...
Old 09-24-2004, 10:25 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF
Default Re: anybody want to be really nice

One thread is enough I believe...
Old 09-24-2004, 10:44 AM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

good luck with it man. I know this car very well
Old 10-19-2004, 07:04 AM
streetrizen.com

thanks for the input merf.

and why rods and pistons in a mazda.... cause my wagon could spank the shit out of your pushrod relic.
I did find what i needed though. in the shop now getting standalone fuel management, wiseco pistons, pauter rods, brand new custom trimmed t4 turbo, 3inch downpipe, turbonetics evolution external wastegate, stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, two additional 720 cc injector for extra fuel, port and polished head, 3 angle valve job and mazdaspeed limited slip. will be pushing around 375 hp at the wheels. thats why merf and also b/c its something thats not a honda or acura.

SIXtreme what all do ou you know about it???? It's past is kind of a mystery since everything the previous owner touched was *ucked up.Austin butchered that shit.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:08 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

buy a beater?
Old 10-19-2004, 07:09 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

You're an idiot.
Old 10-19-2004, 08:15 AM
Registered Member

"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam

Originally Posted by boostd5
thanks for the input merf.

and why rods and pistons in a mazda.... cause my wagon could spank the shit out of your pushrod relic.
I did find what i needed though. in the shop now getting standalone fuel management, wiseco pistons, pauter rods, brand new custom trimmed t4 turbo, 3inch downpipe, turbonetics evolution external wastegate, stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, two additional 720 cc injector for extra fuel, port and polished head, 3 angle valve job and mazdaspeed limited slip. will be pushing around 375 hp at the wheels. thats why merf and also b/c its something thats not a honda or acura.

SIXtreme what all do ou you know about it???? It's past is kind of a mystery since everything the previous owner touched was *ucked up.Austin butchered that shit.
Old 10-19-2004, 08:42 AM
streetrizen.com

thank you meximerican or whatever your name is. your intelligence overwelmes me. i'll see you in my rearview
Old 10-19-2004, 09:03 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

thank you meximerican or whatever your name is. your intelligence overwelmes me. i'll see you in my rearview
Only in bracket racing.
Old 10-19-2004, 09:54 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

You talk of intelligence yet NONE of the mods you mentioned above make any fucking sense, and you are doing them all for the hope of 375 hp? You are DragVA's newest tool that will take in the ass from me and the rest of your adopted fathers...

In other words, you are now our bitch. Congrats.

Quick Reply: anybody want to be really nice