VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   anybody want to be really nice (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/anybody-want-really-nice-67863/)

boostd5 09-24-2004 10:21 AM

anybody want to be really nice

i am in a tough bind. i have a mazda protege 5. i need to have rods and pistons custom made by pauter, but can not be without my car for 4 to 5 weeks. does anybody have one rod and piston from a p5 or mazdaspeed protege laying around(i know this is far fetched) that i can borrow or buy? just thought i would try. please help...

MerF 09-24-2004 10:25 AM

Re: anybody want to be really nice

One thread is enough I believe... :dunno:

Grease Monkey 09-24-2004 10:44 AM

good luck with it man. I know this car very well ;)

boostd5 10-19-2004 07:04 AM

thanks for the input merf. :moon:

and why rods and pistons in a mazda.... cause my wagon could spank the shit out of your pushrod relic.
I did find what i needed though. in the shop now getting standalone fuel management, wiseco pistons, pauter rods, brand new custom trimmed t4 turbo, 3inch downpipe, turbonetics evolution external wastegate, stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, two additional 720 cc injector for extra fuel, port and polished head, 3 angle valve job and mazdaspeed limited slip. will be pushing around 375 hp at the wheels. thats why merf and also b/c its something thats not a honda or acura.

SIXtreme what all do ou you know about it???? It's past is kind of a mystery since everything the previous owner touched was *ucked up.Austin butchered that shit.

HatefulMechanic 10-19-2004 07:08 AM

buy a beater? :dunno:

El Negro 10-19-2004 07:09 AM

You're an idiot.

"SI"ngle Cam 10-19-2004 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by boostd5
thanks for the input merf. :moon:

and why rods and pistons in a mazda.... cause my wagon could spank the shit out of your pushrod relic.
I did find what i needed though. in the shop now getting standalone fuel management, wiseco pistons, pauter rods, brand new custom trimmed t4 turbo, 3inch downpipe, turbonetics evolution external wastegate, stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, two additional 720 cc injector for extra fuel, port and polished head, 3 angle valve job and mazdaspeed limited slip. will be pushing around 375 hp at the wheels. thats why merf and also b/c its something thats not a honda or acura.

SIXtreme what all do ou you know about it???? It's past is kind of a mystery since everything the previous owner touched was *ucked up.Austin butchered that shit.

:beat:

boostd5 10-19-2004 08:42 AM

thank you meximerican or whatever your name is. your intelligence overwelmes me. i'll see you in my rearview

shawn22 10-19-2004 09:03 AM

thank you meximerican or whatever your name is. your intelligence overwelmes me. i'll see you in my rearview

Only in bracket racing.

MerF 10-19-2004 09:54 AM

You talk of intelligence yet NONE of the mods you mentioned above make any fucking sense, and you are doing them all for the hope of 375 hp? You are DragVA's newest tool that will take in the ass from me and the rest of your adopted fathers...

In other words, you are now our bitch. Congrats.