Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

ANY KIND HEARTED PEOPLE OUT THERE?

Old 04-16-2007, 02:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDMCivic93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation ANY KIND HEARTED PEOPLE OUT THERE?

Let me start off my introducting myself. My name is
Carl Barton. I have recently bought a car and got pulled over a few days ago and the car was toed away from because the previous owner was wanted and convicted of being a sex offender. The title of the car was abandoned and i was never able to retrieve it because he has been on the run and was never able to get ahold of him. Needless to say the car is gone now as well as my life..... I was also evicted from my apartment a month ago and have been homeless since..... I need help in the worst way..... I need a car that anyone is willing to give up... I dont care what it is as long as it is a car with a title.... I am broke as hell right now and am in between jobs..... im doing everything i can in order to get things right but i need a car first of all... i have been sleeping on the streets for almost a week now and last night after the storm was the worst night i have ever had... so if anyone out there is willing to get ri of there pos i am more then willing to take it..... i could use the help in anyway that anone can.... you can pm me or conteact my girlfriends cell at XXX-XXX-XXXX I THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP IN ADVANCED FOR ANYTHING ANYONE CAN DO FOR ME... AND GOD BLeSS YOUR SOULS.

Last edited by eng; 04-17-2007 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Removed phone number.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:32 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Default Re: ANY KIND HEARTED PEOPLE OUT THERE?

If I had a car to give away I might consider it but why arent you living with your girlfriend if things are so bad?
Old 04-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

I figure I might as well be the one to post this, but:

How are you on the internet if you're homeless and broke?
Old 04-16-2007, 02:39 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Hes stoping by his girlfriends house DUH!
Old 04-16-2007, 02:40 PM
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also wondering why he was selling a Lancer, asking for help with a 01 civic, and selling other random stuff on the forum.
Old 04-16-2007, 03:05 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Hey CJ this is Derek Baker, motorworld is hiring again if you need a job. Sorry to hear all this.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:58 PM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Originally Posted by driveitright
I'm also wondering why he was selling a Lancer, asking for help with a 01 civic, and selling other random stuff on the forum.
lol.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:30 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

The answer to your question is an unequivocal "no".
Old 04-17-2007, 11:12 AM
Banned

first off cant stay with gf cuz parents a bitch.... libraries have computers with internet... and all those cars were from way back in the day.... read the dates....
Old 04-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Banned

bump

Quick Reply: ANY KIND HEARTED PEOPLE OUT THERE?