Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

2 tickets. what to do?

Old 09-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 2 tickets. what to do?

wow I didnt know we had a legal dept here in vadriven!

there is a chic that owes me 300.00, do I tell all her bf she has aids, or post it in the paper?
Old 09-02-2007, 08:50 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by dohc4ws91
wow I didnt know we had a legal dept here in vadriven!

there is a chic that owes me 300.00, do I tell all her bf she has aids, or post it in the paper?
you make your own thread and dont jack this one, noob. now gtfo

and yes i know that was a joke
Old 09-02-2007, 09:02 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco

my parents had the sense not to let me drive the 83 firebird that my grandad gave me when i turned 16. they "allowed" me to get a tercel instead. maybe your folks should look into a moped. or a schwinn. or HRT. or you could just not drive like a dumbfuck.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:10 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by crxtreme
my parents had the sense not to let me drive the 83 firebird that my grandad gave me when i turned 16. they "allowed" me to get a tercel instead. maybe your folks should look into a moped. or a schwinn. or HRT. or you could just not drive like a dumbfuck.

pretty sure hes got a nice bike, i know hes got a unicycle, so transportation isnt a big deal.

but everyone makes mistakes, get off of his fucking nuts already!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Banned

mustang_girl is an unknown quantity at this point

OP Is this your first offense? if it is you should be able to get a prayer for judgement. not sure if va does that but its worth checking into.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:11 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

Originally Posted by mustang_girl
OP Is this your first offense? if it is you should be able to get a prayer for judgement. not sure if va does that but its worth checking into.
2nd offense, within a month, both speeding, non reckless
Old 09-03-2007, 06:24 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

You're still fucked
Old 09-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ACCORDKID
thanks man. that makes me feel a little better.
You might need this too!!

Old 09-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Dude fuck what everyone is saying. When I was 17 I got a reckless one day and a regular speeding the very next. The judge (if he is not a dick) will recomend driver improvements and it will probably be dropped before you are 18. Same shit happened to me.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:53 PM
RagPhoto.net

99CIVICFTW will become famous soon enough99CIVICFTW will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The BMC
Dude fuck what everyone is saying. When I was 17 I got a reckless one day and a regular speeding the very next. The judge (if he is not a dick) will recomend driver improvements and it will probably be dropped before you are 18. Same shit happened to me.
did you loose your lisence? i was told i need to take driving classes.

does the fact that i go to vo-tech and need a car to go to my job help me?

Quick Reply: 2 tickets. what to do?