Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

03-04 Cobra Thinking about buying one

Old 06-08-2008, 02:11 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc
Default Re: 03-04 Cobra Thinking about buying one

Originally Posted by Grandmasterlarr
Quote:
Originally Posted by postban
Member of MCT Illadvised snake is making 550/500 SAE with stock fuel everything even injectors.
Just a whipple with stock lwr and 3.5.

Lidio from alternative tuned and declared it safe.

I was at a loss for words.

Pretty cool when you think about it.

Sounds risky to me! But I am the king of overkill sometime.

illadvisedsnake (my brother) quote from your own fucking froms

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ed#post3344686

heres his id and the car he had

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/member.php?u=17750

heres the forum of him selling it

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=393216

you should feel like a dumbass because i just put my foot deep into your ass, dont question what i say im not a lier and i dont talk shit all i wanted to do was help the good guy out here on his decision and you had to be a fucking forum fag thinking you know everything and aparently you dont know shit... sad you dont know shit about your own car... your a fag and wrong im done bye... other guy i dunno what your deal is but ill let it go.
Hello again, we'd be perfectly happy if you didn't visit VADriven again. Frankly, none of us give a shit about your brother's turdmobile, your posts regarding it or your posting of chain mail regarding petrol. You've only made 7 posts in the last year, which means you contribute nothing and are a waste of bandwidth.

Also, you have not put your foot in anyone's ass. Maybe your pencil dick, but not your foot.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:15 AM
Registered Member

Grandmasterlarr has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dc/dc
Hello again, we'd be perfectly happy if you didn't visit VADriven again. Frankly, none of us give a shit about your brother's turdmobile, your posts regarding it or your posting of chain mail regarding petrol. You've only made 7 posts in the last year, which means you contribute nothing and are a waste of bandwidth.

Also, you have not put your foot in anyone's ass. Maybe your pencil dick, but not your foot.
yep except i jsut proved everything he said wrong... man such fucking hater fags huh... get a fucking life...
Old 06-08-2008, 02:21 AM
Registered member

yep except i jsut proved everything he said wrong... man such fucking hater fags huh... get a fucking life...
I'm really not sure that you proved anything to anyone.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:32 AM
Registered Member

Grandmasterlarr has disabled reputation

dude seriously im not here to do this shit alright. i didnt do anything to you why do you have to act like that? read what i posted he said i was lieing about everything and you cant do this you cant do that and hes WRONG cased closed.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:32 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

wow you’re a fucking homo... your a fucking dumbass read what i wrote... not my car buddy I don’t know all the little finer points about it it might of been he didnt have the smaller polly on the whipple yeat because of the MAF and injecters, if you don’t believe me that’s your problem, that’s all I got to say I have everything to back up what I say but I’m not even going to deal with you... oh and he sold it because he bought a condo asshole its people like you that think they know everything that makes forums garbage...

and dont hate because some one has somthing better then you
Yes...I'm totally hating because someone spent $3K to put a Whipple on their car and made exactly 40whp more then my 03 Cobra with a ported Eaton.

Make sure you read that right...I have the same fucking car so he's not exactly better then me, but then again, I didn't have to sell my Cobra when I bought my house so who's exactly better?

But I digress.....

I will however be the first to admit I'm wrong and in this case it appears I'm wrong.

I will point out though that your brother is 1 of about 1 person that's able to do that on his Cobra. Every other point I made is true for about 98% of all the other Cobras on the road. Even the thread that you yourself posted shows that every other one in that thread hit the limits that I posted.

So why don't you go read that SVT thread again and get back to me
Old 06-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Registered member

dude seriously im not here to do this shit alright. i didnt do anything to you why do you have to act like that? read what i posted he said i was lieing about everything and you cant do this you cant do that and hes WRONG cased closed.
Because you're a dong?
Old 06-08-2008, 03:09 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

See...like this

Originally Posted by kirks5oh
i ran out of fuel and was close to pegging the MAF with 450hp/486tq---a little on the low side to run out of fuel, but every car is different
[quote=Blackhole]
One thing I forgot to mention......I'm also pegging the MAF around 5500 rpm.
[quote]

Originally Posted by Chonger
This is a bit more common than people think. My pumps were at 90% duty cycle with a 2.80 upper only making 458/483 SAE (470/493 STD). I never want to see my FPDC go over 85%.
I could do more, but this just from the thread you posted
Old 06-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Mine is not near stock, but with a proper tune and regular maintenance they will handle a ton of abuse. Make sure you have a leak down test performed before you sign on the dotted line to verify that someone hasn't already caused internal damage to the motor. They are strong so they usually don't grenade, but they can lose compression without you being able to tell easily.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Roooooooosh!

jroush06 will become famous soon enoughjroush06 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Mine is not near stock, but with a proper tune and regular maintenance they will handle a ton of abuse. Make sure you have a leak down test performed before you sign on the dotted line to verify that someone hasn't already caused internal damage to the motor. They are strong so they usually don't grenade, but they can lose compression without you being able to tell easily.
I didnt do the leak down test, god im so stupid! I hate myself for not doing it!
Old 06-26-2008, 11:01 PM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
How the hell do you run low 12's in a WRX for under $500? Nitrous?

And yeah, the 03's had a cooling issue with the No.7&8 cylinders at HIGH constant speeds and high hp numbers, but not with everyday use.

There isn't a car made that has never had a single problem with it. The majority of problems with any car are because of the owner/driver.
uh sti turbo for $200, $70 tactrix cable, ebay turbo back used $150 and tune it yourself (free) with a little help from a buddy (Matt shue)....Boom high 12's. With a front mount and a mbc with some 110 it went 12.4's still only running 19psi but abit more timing. Anyway damn I checked recent threads and I see people had alot more to say. Thanks for the advice but Imma just stick with the Subie, my uncle gave me a El camino(GMC version) and Imma just make that my whore.

Quick Reply: 03-04 Cobra Thinking about buying one