VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   757 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/)
-   -   Where did everyone go tonight? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/where-did-everyone-go-tonight-28374/)

Colombo 10-08-2003 08:52 PM

Where did everyone go tonight?

DAmn the PoPo at chic-fil-a! hey where did the 8 million people that were busted out go to? That sucked.

twopoint5lude 10-08-2003 09:01 PM

yeah....like 5 of us went over to kroger and everyone else just left.....what other places are hangouts durin the week?

2JZ JC 10-09-2003 03:28 AM

i carried my ass to bed......work at 7am, which is where im at now woo hoo!!!!!

DoC-JoneS 10-09-2003 04:45 AM

i rolled over to willrace4food's pad, and helped him clean up all the alcohol shit, cause his room mates dad is in town this week. that's about it. probably wouldn't have been so bad had SOHC hatch boy wouldn't have parked in the middle of the traffic lane.

Gaius Caligula 10-09-2003 06:14 AM

Originally posted by twopoint5lude
yeah....like 5 of us went over to kroger and everyone else just left.....what other places are hangouts durin the week?
NEVER goto Kroger, this is a warning. Plain and simple, if you are at Kroger, hanging out during store hours, or even after store hours without members of TTE, the cops will get called on you. Not hard to understand.

Members of TTE are managers there and it will be enforced, thanks :) We've had enough problems with our team mates getting in trouble because of you fucktards.

El Negro 10-09-2003 06:32 AM

The Kroga Krew running deep yo....holla!

BigHead Ted 10-09-2003 08:01 AM

Originally posted by Ambient
NEVER goto Kroger, this is a warning. Plain and simple, if you are at Kroger, hanging out during store hours, or even after store hours without members of TTE, the cops will get called on you. Not hard to understand.

Members of TTE are managers there and it will be enforced, thanks :) We've had enough problems with our team mates getting in trouble because of you fucktards.

Calm Down wayne. Patti Ass called for permission.

Gaius Caligula 10-09-2003 09:26 AM

Cool, Patti-Ass was there, but it still applies to all others :)

TheGoaT 10-09-2003 09:46 AM

defend that parking lot likes its the alamo!

gay.

Gaius Caligula 10-09-2003 09:56 AM

Originally posted by TheGoaT
defend that parking lot likes its the alamo!

gay.

Comprehension > You

People, Im sick of typing stuff over for idiots to understand...

Richard (9civic5) Is the manager at that store. During the summer, we tried to make Kroger a hangout, it didn't work because of you fucktards. Trash was left in the parking that we as a team had to clean up. You asses decided to show up before the store closed, which led to customers complaining which inherently got Richard in trouble. (We told people not to show up before store hours and to pick up trash, but simple instructions are too hard for people like you to understand) So, in plain simple English, I'm not defending a parking, I'm trying to keep you inbreds from getting Richard in trouble because you're too stupid to follow 2 rules.

Drive through you non reading mother fucker.