Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Where did everyone go tonight?

Old 10-08-2003, 08:52 PM
2xyellow1xblue1xred

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Colombo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Where did everyone go tonight?

DAmn the PoPo at chic-fil-a! hey where did the 8 million people that were busted out go to? That sucked.
Old 10-08-2003, 09:01 PM
mr. dick nasty

twopoint5lude is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah....like 5 of us went over to kroger and everyone else just left.....what other places are hangouts durin the week?
Old 10-09-2003, 03:28 AM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

i carried my ass to bed......work at 7am, which is where im at now woo hoo!!!!!
Old 10-09-2003, 04:45 AM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

i rolled over to willrace4food's pad, and helped him clean up all the alcohol shit, cause his room mates dad is in town this week. that's about it. probably wouldn't have been so bad had SOHC hatch boy wouldn't have parked in the middle of the traffic lane.
Old 10-09-2003, 06:14 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Originally posted by twopoint5lude
yeah....like 5 of us went over to kroger and everyone else just left.....what other places are hangouts durin the week?
NEVER goto Kroger, this is a warning. Plain and simple, if you are at Kroger, hanging out during store hours, or even after store hours without members of TTE, the cops will get called on you. Not hard to understand.

Members of TTE are managers there and it will be enforced, thanks We've had enough problems with our team mates getting in trouble because of you fucktards.
Old 10-09-2003, 06:32 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

The Kroga Krew running deep yo....holla!
Old 10-09-2003, 08:01 AM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by Ambient
NEVER goto Kroger, this is a warning. Plain and simple, if you are at Kroger, hanging out during store hours, or even after store hours without members of TTE, the cops will get called on you. Not hard to understand.

Members of TTE are managers there and it will be enforced, thanks We've had enough problems with our team mates getting in trouble because of you fucktards.

Calm Down wayne. Patti Ass called for permission.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:26 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Cool, Patti-Ass was there, but it still applies to all others
Old 10-09-2003, 09:46 AM
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

defend that parking lot likes its the alamo!

gay.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:56 AM
I am the way.

Originally posted by TheGoaT
defend that parking lot likes its the alamo!

gay.
Comprehension > You

People, Im sick of typing stuff over for idiots to understand...

Richard (9civic5) Is the manager at that store. During the summer, we tried to make Kroger a hangout, it didn't work because of you fucktards. Trash was left in the parking that we as a team had to clean up. You asses decided to show up before the store closed, which led to customers complaining which inherently got Richard in trouble. (We told people not to show up before store hours and to pick up trash, but simple instructions are too hard for people like you to understand) So, in plain simple English, I'm not defending a parking, I'm trying to keep you inbreds from getting Richard in trouble because you're too stupid to follow 2 rules.

Drive through you non reading mother fucker.

Quick Reply: Where did everyone go tonight?