VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   757 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/)
-   -   Where did everyone go tonight? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/where-did-everyone-go-tonight-28374/)

Colombo 10-08-2003 08:52 PM

Where did everyone go tonight?

DAmn the PoPo at chic-fil-a! hey where did the 8 million people that were busted out go to? That sucked.

twopoint5lude 10-08-2003 09:01 PM

yeah....like 5 of us went over to kroger and everyone else just left.....what other places are hangouts durin the week?

2JZ JC 10-09-2003 03:28 AM

i carried my ass to bed......work at 7am, which is where im at now woo hoo!!!!!

DoC-JoneS 10-09-2003 04:45 AM

i rolled over to willrace4food's pad, and helped him clean up all the alcohol shit, cause his room mates dad is in town this week. that's about it. probably wouldn't have been so bad had SOHC hatch boy wouldn't have parked in the middle of the traffic lane.

Gaius Caligula 10-09-2003 06:14 AM

Originally posted by twopoint5lude
yeah....like 5 of us went over to kroger and everyone else just left.....what other places are hangouts durin the week?
NEVER goto Kroger, this is a warning. Plain and simple, if you are at Kroger, hanging out during store hours, or even after store hours without members of TTE, the cops will get called on you. Not hard to understand.

Members of TTE are managers there and it will be enforced, thanks :) We've had enough problems with our team mates getting in trouble because of you fucktards.

El Negro 10-09-2003 06:32 AM

The Kroga Krew running deep yo....holla!

BigHead Ted 10-09-2003 08:01 AM

Originally posted by Ambient
NEVER goto Kroger, this is a warning. Plain and simple, if you are at Kroger, hanging out during store hours, or even after store hours without members of TTE, the cops will get called on you. Not hard to understand.

Members of TTE are managers there and it will be enforced, thanks :) We've had enough problems with our team mates getting in trouble because of you fucktards.

Calm Down wayne. Patti Ass called for permission.

Gaius Caligula 10-09-2003 09:26 AM

Cool, Patti-Ass was there, but it still applies to all others :)

TheGoaT 10-09-2003 09:46 AM

defend that parking lot likes its the alamo!

gay.

Gaius Caligula 10-09-2003 09:56 AM

Originally posted by TheGoaT
defend that parking lot likes its the alamo!

gay.

Comprehension > You

People, Im sick of typing stuff over for idiots to understand...

Richard (9civic5) Is the manager at that store. During the summer, we tried to make Kroger a hangout, it didn't work because of you fucktards. Trash was left in the parking that we as a team had to clean up. You asses decided to show up before the store closed, which led to customers complaining which inherently got Richard in trouble. (We told people not to show up before store hours and to pick up trash, but simple instructions are too hard for people like you to understand) So, in plain simple English, I'm not defending a parking, I'm trying to keep you inbreds from getting Richard in trouble because you're too stupid to follow 2 rules.

Drive through you non reading mother fucker.

BigHead Ted 10-09-2003 10:01 AM

dotn worry man we are holding it down for ya. it was me, cox, patti, richard came out for a sec., travis, his romemate, hot asian chic patti called, and two other dudes that hung out but didnt come talk to the group.

GTi-R 10-09-2003 06:35 PM

but posting spots on the net is proof that you shouldn't be hanging out there in the first place. also of equal importance we, TTE, host our charity events there. if we lose this opportunity then failure to be a sensible and courteous person in that parking lot will affect more than the few that like to hang out there, it will affect the masses that our hard work provides for. peace

flow fx 10-09-2003 08:00 PM

I got raped by a yellow bike

while doing a wheelie.

sad, sad day.

I'll stick to bandits and ninjas.

Slimsta Jimsta 10-10-2003 07:59 AM

Re: Where did everyone go tonight?

Originally posted by Colombo
DAmn the PoPo at chic-fil-a! hey where did the 8 million people that were busted out go to? That sucked.
was this yesturday(thursday)? i rolled up there around 9:20 or so through the drive through with my mom to get something to eat. i was in the 2000 gold v6 accord sedan(admit it, you all were intimidated :p) i saw about 10 cars out there and i saw a guy come through there in a white toyota car, i think i saw a badge on him but i wasnt sure. thats sucks you all got kicked out though

urvtecs2slo 10-10-2003 08:07 AM

Re: Re: Where did everyone go tonight?

Originally posted by slimstajimsta5
i rolled up there around 9:20 or so through the drive through with my mom
thats about as far as i got before i died laughing.

twopoint5lude 10-14-2003 01:47 PM

bout the whole hangin out spot issue, whereever i go, i know that places to just chill and hang out are dwindling, so i mean i know personally, i try and if i have trash, i'll throw it in my car for the time being or in a trash can, cuz my friend had some wendys and she tried throwin the trash on the ground and i was like tellin her to pick it up and she wouldnt do it and then i was dead fucken serious about it, and she picked it up cuz she had never seen me that serious bout something....i just thought it was so ignorant to just throw trash on the ground....and plus we were at kroger and i had heard that someone had asked for permission so i thought it was cool....