Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Updated Photos of Engine Bay

Old 09-12-2003, 10:35 AM
I'm audi5000.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

Originally posted by Tha Don
let it stop.
please.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:54 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

irony.
Old 09-12-2003, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

WaterJet is infamous around these partsWaterJet is infamous around these partsWaterJet is infamous around these partsWaterJet is infamous around these partsWaterJet is infamous around these partsWaterJet is infamous around these partsWaterJet is infamous around these partsWaterJet is infamous around these partsWaterJet is infamous around these partsWaterJet is infamous around these partsWaterJet is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by travisnd
well just so you guys know, I am going to attempt to take some of the red from the engine bay. instead of red wire loom and black caps, I going to see how it looks with black loom and red caps. We shall see@
Oh yeah now youre talking! Add some chrome snaps and d-rings and your engine bay will look like Michael Jackson's jacket from the "beat it" video. Have you considered an under hood mirror ball for the car shows?
Old 09-12-2003, 12:14 PM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WaterJet
Oh yeah now youre talking! Add some chrome snaps and d-rings and your engine bay will look like Michael Jackson's jacket from the "beat it" video. Have you considered an under hood mirror ball for the car shows?
Now was there any need for you to chime in?
Old 09-12-2003, 06:36 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

seriously... someone lock the damn thread... this shit has gone 7 pages too long... i mean hell post pics on one page and get 7 pages of hatin? wtf... jus give it a rest, if you believe he's a "ricer" or he's lying or whatever... good, fine... that's your own opinion and there's no real reason for you to try to pound how you feel into the dude's head... and travis, you're only diggin a deeper hole by arguing back... jus let the shit rest
Old 09-15-2003, 06:09 AM
Registered Member

90RX7TII is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by travisnd
thanks for the help guys. This board is just as bad as DragVA with the maturity. So I make a false claim, has noone here ever done that?? Probably not. Thanks Hendrick for the suggestion of PaceSetters.

nice comments guess the 95% comment was also
Old 09-15-2003, 09:51 AM
Registered Member

sprack is on a distinguished road

I like it.

And dont let the ignorant 16 year old haters get to you...they are jealous.
Old 09-15-2003, 01:00 PM
OG Alumni

BigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to all

Mid 12's can be done with just a lid and exhaust upgrade on stock tires. I ran 12.60@110 with a 1.9 with just a set of headers and a lid, everything else bone stock. Before you throw out "Well you had headers", I also run through a stock GM muffler, not a high flow SLP unit. So it would be comparable to having a high flow cat back exhaust system. To get to the low 12's it would require a stall converter and some DR's.
The 95% comment would be dead on. Not too many cars can claim a 12 second timeslip on this board. I know I have 98% of the cars on this board beat, wanna argue that?