Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Things to do in Virginia Beach

Old 12-16-2007, 07:50 AM
Bitches get Stitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike
Default Re: Things to do in Virginia Beach

The VB aquarium as already mentioned is cool to do. There is honestly very very little going down at the oceanfront this time of year, though. You could take them around the new 'downtown' of va. beach, but it is mostly just stores/restaurants and nothing really that touristy. You'd probably have more fun taking them down to waterside in Norfolk. Are there all adults involved, or kids, etc?
Old 12-16-2007, 07:57 AM

Recoil Recoil

Kids involved. I think the aquarium is a great idea.

Yeah, I haven't been posting that much. My wife got sick four years ago and we've been fighting health issues ever since (successfully). It's been a wild ride.

Steve
Old 12-16-2007, 07:59 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Not a damn thing.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:50 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

during the winter it sucks, there is pretty much nothing to do (this is coming from a 17 year old stand point)

during the summer you have
1) motor world
2) ocean breeze
3) vb splat zone
4) the ocean front/everything associated with it
5) marine science musem
6) jet ski's/boat tours
7) putt putt

i kinda ran out of idea's right there for virginia beach only, williamsburg has Busch gardens, portsmouth has american indoor karting...

hope that helps.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:08 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Depending on where they are from the may enjoy seeing the Old Cape Henry Lighthouse. For people that are from the beach it's no big deal, but people that are from further inland they may have never seen or been in a lighthouse before.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:28 AM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

damn, we ask the same question every weekend and we've both lived here forever.

With the kids the aquarium is a great idea.. so is the children's museum in ptown. take 'em across the river on the ferry.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

yeah AIK is inside in ptown.

lights on the boardwalk?
Old 12-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

im a fan of the hampton air and space center
Old 12-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

mount trashmore might be a neat place to kill an hour or two if you think that is visit worthy. there is also the azalea garden park...I think they have some christmas light thing going on right now.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

VBaccord24 has disabled reputation

You can always walk thru the gigantic virginia zoo(sarcasm), or theres nauticus, and jillians. thats norfolk tho. vb has the rock wall in dicks at town center, holiday lights at the beach, marine science museum, and maybe stroll the pier to see what people are catching(if its open still). There's the living museum off of j clyde too. theres still stuff to do. just not as much as the summer. also maybe an admirals game if they are playing a home game while there here. those are always fun.

Quick Reply: Things to do in Virginia Beach