Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ripped Off?

Old 01-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Member is Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
efhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ripped Off?

I got all the proof i need.

I got all the paperwork for small claims.

...waiting to hear from my lawyer, see if he can hook me up.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:12 PM
Member is Registered

efhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond repute

i asked Jay through text how much he would sell it for to me and than id just take walt to court....he said $1500 (because thats what he paid for it- yet on his listing it says $1200 obo)

He said he needs the money tomorrow if i was going to do it because he has some other boy that wants to buy it tomorrow night
Old 01-10-2010, 08:15 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

sounds like you have gotten involved in some deep bullshit....

i hope everything works out for you...

hint:take pics and print out these threads before they are deleted/changed
Old 01-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Member is Registered

Originally Posted by nftuatn
sounds like you have gotten involved in some deep bullshit....

i hope everything works out for you...

hint:take pics and print out these threads before they are deleted/changed
Oh I already have!!!! And backed up all voicemails, text messages, emails, etc.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Member is Registered

Originally Posted by kadafiz
hey man i see that you have got screwed out of this motor, but i think my cousin is going to pick it up tomarrow... Let me know whats going on with it before he picks it up because if he buys it it is going to L.A.
Kadafiz just messaged me that...
Old 01-10-2010, 08:41 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

you appear to be screwed
Old 01-10-2010, 09:11 PM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Before taking him to court why don't you give him until the Monday after he gets back into town, so he can try and attempt to return your money and save you both the hassle of court.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:49 AM
Registered member

civicrider has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bagged4VA
yea thats why im so pissed at this kid that was supposed to buy it. i told him that i didnt want to take out the motor unless he was 100% sure the last i heard from him was tuesday saying he will be down friday but i believe it when i see it, its all good though i can still sue him in court for wasting my time and not holding up to his end of the contract... i guarantee you the motor runs strong and shift smooth besides if you by this swap on tiger japense its not a grand its way more than that and there is no gurantee... atleast this one i can prove through emails that this was running in great condition. let me know
Old 01-11-2010, 04:23 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

So cliffs -
Guy sells motor and agrees to hang onto it until OP can pick it up.
Behind OP's back, guy sells engine to someone else.
Someone else tries to sell engine, which OP finds
Someone else won't release engine until he receives an additional $1200.

Seems like a lot of shady shit going on with guy and someone else. :P

I see the engine is listed in Yorktown, if you can work something out with that other seller (may be he's the same guy?) Also, if he's friends with Walt, then he has every more reason to kick his ass (I would not let my friends get away with this shit). If you can arrange something, I can pick it up and hang on to it until you can come down and pick up the engine.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:38 AM
Member is Registered

Originally Posted by civicrider
stop taking things out of context......at that point in time, we were still communicating through EMAIL and TEXT and NOT messages on VADRIVEN....I DID END OF HOLDING UP MY END OF THE CONTRACT....I HAVE PROOF.

Quick Reply: Ripped Off?