Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for someone to do some exhaust work for my Mk4 gti in the area.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looking for someone to do some exhaust work for my Mk4 gti in the area.

I've got a 2005 mark iv gti 1.8t. A while back I got a 3 inch catless downpipe (42draftdesigns) from my buddy, but it has adapters welded on to it after the o2 spacer, first adapts down to 2.5" then the second down to 2" roughly for slipfit..

I just got my 2.5" bolt on cat back from 42draftdesigns about 2 weeks ago, and I'm ready to make this work.

the cat back has a 3 inch flange on the recieving end to the downpipe, so the downpipe needs to be altered to be 3 inches all the way back and a 3 inch flange welded to it so it can bolt to the catback. I have the flange i just need someone to do the rest.

tldr; need 3 in pipe welded to a downpipe with a 3 inch flange.

any suggestions or anyone that could possibly do it let me know, shoot a pm or an email to jakehjakeh@gmail.com

thanks!
Old 07-24-2011, 04:31 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: Looking for someone to do some exhaust work for my Mk4 gti in the area.

All exhaust/welding needs: RameyBuilt ->https://www.vadriven.com/forums/sponsor-marketplace-42/rameybuilt-fabrication-334424/
Old 07-24-2011, 10:35 AM

Jake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for someone to do some exhaust work for my Mk4 gti in the area.

shit thank you, i'll try him. i haven't been on here in a while and i kept trying to think what his name was, i kept searching ramsey and ramzybuild hahaha.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:47 PM
...pulls trailer!!!

TurboEG8 TurboEG8 TurboEG8 TurboEG8

Dude hit me up I work st big ALS in Norfolk and can beat anyone's prices....
Old 07-24-2011, 07:33 PM
static air

Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas

Gary at Superior Automotive, 757-465-4909
Old 07-24-2011, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas
Gary at Superior Automotive, 757-465-4909
yeah i tried to get him to do some work for me a while back, he scheduled me, then cancelled, then wouldn't return my calls, then tried to make up a bunch of excuses...
i hear he's one of the best but i don't feel comfortable leaving someone my car that's next to impossible to reach.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by TurboEG8
Dude hit me up I work st big ALS in Norfolk and can beat anyone's prices....
Big thanks to Bruce at Al's for getting this done for me. good work, very quick, honest, and really good prices.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

Dick has disabled reputation

which big Al's need exhaust from converter back its an 89 golf